Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

I Was Wondering Where The New Wall Paper Came From !!!! You Have To Love It !!!! Great Job Bro..

lol, that is what i was thinkin hatch.

Such nice pics of such nice trich heads

What are some ideas behind how SkunkMan Sam makes his 99.9999% pure dry sift? And what does it have to be to be what it is (if that makes any sense)?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Thanks to Bubbleman for taking such nice photos so I was able to use them to make such a nice background!! Been getting lots of compliments on it.

that looks amazing! can't wait for the method to be public or a product!!!!!!!!
    Respect gets respect.

^^ Why don't we discuss and try to figure it out through trial an error lol
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

i have a feeling hes maybe bouncing whole buds off screens or something and only the cleanest biggest loosest trichs fall off so theres no plant matter to really clean out? *shrugs* i just know mine came pretty clean when i worked the plant matter the LEAST and ive even got dry sift half melt out of tumblers but you need whole super crisp dried plants BARELY broken up and tumble it for maybe 1-2 min max and that sift that first comes out should be semi melty ive also wondered... now this may sound funny to some since its so microscopic but hear me out... ok since trichome heads are spheres would they roll? and little contaminate not round so they lie flat? does he maybe use a super smooth ultra no stick surface and roll the trichs away from contaminate? haha just a thought

When my buddy makes Dry sift he puts his box he made on top of the washer when its in spin cycle and that shakes it just enough to get some nice melty dry sift. After he shakes it himself alil more violently to get the rest but it ain't as good as the Spin hash as we call it.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

I would love to add some of those ice packs... into the new tumbler we are designing... create a small thermocline of coldness inside the tumbler... aiding in the trichome head extraction process...

hmmmmm

Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    I would love to add some of those ice packs... into the new tumbler we are designing... create a small thermocline of coldness inside the tumbler... aiding in the trichome head extraction process...

hmmmmm

Bubble man
    Make it like a miny fridge/freezer. I'll talk to my pop's too cause he's a licenced refridgeration mechanic and he knows his shit about makin stuff cold. He'll have some ideas
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur