Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

ive never used cold when dry sifting. (cept the low humidity naturally in the winter) i was wondering tho with ice packs would this not create immediate water in the area via condensation and evaporation thus upping the humidity?
    i think maybe an EXTREMELY strong desiccant(thats safe) in the box with herb left in there may work good with or without ice? what do you think bubbleman on a desiccant inside a tumbler? the box would obviously have to have an air tight seal as well for this desiccant to even work

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    So a few idea's from doing some research on google today as well as things i've learned and known for some years... methods that could be used to produce some nice isolated Trichome heads....

http://www.chitraengineers.com/chitra-vibro-sifter.html

could do something with one of those im sure ^^...

and oh man could one have fun with one of these.. with a few minor changes... adding 140u.. down to 3u... and i think we could have some real hash making seshions with this badboy...

Then we have the standard gyratory vibrating screens...

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ndgyratory.php

as well as laboratory screeners http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...bscreeners.php

which of course can both be used in conjuction with ultra sonics..

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ultrasonic.php

and with all that said.. i can honestly say i doubt sam is using anything along these lines... but only he can say...

I am still in the dark as much as any of you... thus the discussion...

I am eager to see methods that people have tried... idea's are awesome... but someone has to run with them.. and TRY IT...

now lets see how much i have in my checking account.... for some of these clevelandvibrator toys

peace
    Bubble man
    get rid of your squirrel cage.
    less movable parts to break
    no dicking around with this.you can watch the resin glands rain down

one threaded rod with nuts running thru that round green container is all that holds it on.remove the green and replace with rectangular storage container with vynal screening. shake rattle and roll.
    oh you have to screw it to the floor. or will walk all over.
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...equestid=97346
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...853&hasJS=true

get rid of your squirrel cage.
    less movable parts to break
    no dicking around with this.you can watch the resin glands rain down

Using a vibrator with one screen or stacking 3 ~ 5 screen frames (for example 160, 125, 90, 70 & 30 micron meshes), placing plant material on top and agitating or vibrating the frames will not produce absolute purity...in theory it does, but in practice it doesn't.

The problem is two fold......contaminants (broken up plant matter) will sit on each of the meshes and are mixed in with the resin heads you are trying to separate)...the other problem is that when you get down to 80 ~ 25 micron meshes with vibration (or agitation or gyration) alone, the mix of trichomes and contaminant "dances" and pools on the mesh and won't completely pass through these fine meshes easily or completely unless there is a combination of vibration with scraping a card, mechanical screeding or other action to help break up the contaminant and force it through the mesh leaving the trichomes on top.

but that's not to say that industrial or laboratory vibrators with the right size sieves are useless, they will produce good quality dry sift with the right timing with a combination of (gentle) vibration and carding, good quality well handled starting material and the right technique..

I'd guess that the meshes would need to be concave or bowl shaped, rather than flat, this would help reduce the pooling effect.....also a mechanized curved blade (matched to the shape of the curved mesh) would need to scrape back and forth over the various meshes. The meshes would need to be very stiff and heavy duty and the scraping blades would need to make very firm contact with each of the meshes for this to work well....that would not be easy to produce a machine like this that worked well and was reliable...if the tension was not perfect, it would not work so well..and there's the problem of resin build up on the blades.
    Last edited by Kif it Kunta; 08-10-2010 at 11:40 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................

Default very very pure full melt romulan dry sieve

Made from outdoor organically grown with love...very potent and tasty
    Attached Images Attached Images

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Ok, I have to bring this back to the top. You guys are all way off, lol.

I have been making this since 2004 and to this day, I have yet to see anyone with anything this pure outside of myself and the few tight friends I have shown how.

There is no motors, no cooling method, no stupid refrigerators, no doing it in a damn freezer, NONE of that. There is a SIMPLE, extremely novice mistake you're all making, that only a few people on the planet have figured out.

If anyone doubts me, feel free to let Sam or Bubbleman himself get in touch with me at the email I registered with.

I'll tell them -exactly- how it's done, and I can prove I've been doing it for almost a decade myself here in Northern California.

I have smoked with thousands of people, worked for clubs, met countless individuals etc.etc. who 'have smoked for longer than i've been alive' but you know what? Not a single one of them ever saw this stuff before they met me.

And to this day I have never met anyone who has any clue what we're doing or how to get it that pure.

That first shot with the couple pieces in there, though.. lol. Damn, bro.

I've got it better looking than that. There shouldn't be a 99.99999% tag on that. False.

Cheers.

~M

Pics please, talks cheap. So you keep it a secret too? Like to see ya back what you have said so far, not saying you can't. Just that it would be easier to believe. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im in norcal too blessings 777

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Pics please, talks cheap. So you keep it a secret too? Like to see ya back what you have said so far, not saying you can't. Just that it would be easier to believe. Peace GS
    I can prove i've made it. And i'll tell Skunkman himself how he's doing it.

You're right, talk is cheap. But i'm not a kid. And i'm telling the truth.

If anyone is near Sonoma County.....and 215.....

And yes. I don't tell anyone. It took hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of rooms and experiments and refining and this and that to get it down.. i'm not just going to hand it out, especially when it's obvious that nobody else has figured it out yet.

You can't patent care. Sorry guys. No machine is going to make this stuff. Stop it.

Only pic you get.. left is 'B'. It's ~65-70% heads @ 100x.

Middle is 'A-'. It's ~90-95% ish. It melts and bubbles but you get the carmel in the middle at the end just a hair.

Right is 'A+'. It's 99% everytime. It melts clear and domes just like you see here.

It aint no joke.

Last edited by NorCalTrichomePro; 07-27-2011 at 04:50 PM.

im in humboldt. in willits once a week. im good friends w bman and have smoked ss dry sift. would love to get together at some point. more blessings 777
    Last edited by 777; 07-27-2011 at 04:05 AM. Reason: spelling

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    im in humboldt. in willits once a week. im good friends w bman and have smoked ss dry sift. would love to get together at some point. more blessings 777
    I am not that far from you, and yes, I am willing and able to meet up with you guys if you are. Busy the next week or two and out of town for work but i'll live for a few more months I think.

Def. down to meet fellow dry sift fiends. Best stuff on earth.