Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

cool sounds good im crazy busy now too. pm me blessings 777

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    cool sounds good im crazy busy now too. pm me blessings 777
    I will. Already PM'd B.man about the method. Apparently myself and Sam are the only ones who can get it that clean through dry sift, and honestly, I think mine is better than his.

Those pictures are not -that- impressive.

I would almost consider that a failure in some instances being able to see any shred of green matter or fragged stalks.

Some of you guys are too caught up in micron size........

How can you tell the photos are unimpressive when you state that you do not own a scope or camera to show us what you have?
    also how can you say its better than Sam's if you have never tried it. but only compared the image of his photo?

Its not that i dont believe you.. but be careful how you state things.. if you want to shrae your method great.. or even better some proof of melting hash pictures ( that shit goes alooooooong way online) we would love to see it.

Otherwise we will have to wait for 777 to come back and tell us wether or not your talking shit.. or really have THE SHIT.

peace
    Bubble man

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    How can you tell the photos are unimpressive when you state that you do not own a scope or camera to show us what you have?
    also how can you say its better than Sam's if you have never tried it. but only compared the image of his photo?
    I never said I didn't own a scope. I've mentioned numerous times and posted a picture from L to R showing the grades and % of contaminant and trichs. You miss that post on the last page near the bottom, eh? What I said is I don't have a picture from a scope that I can post online. Why? Because I didn't honestly care until I found this site and realized people are absolute amateurs. I really thought people had this method down... whoops.

Its not that i dont believe you.. but be careful how you state things.. if you want to shrae your method great.. or even better some proof of melting hash pictures ( that shit goes alooooooong way online) we would love to see it.
    Last page at the bottom. If i'm lying, i'm going through a hell of a lot of effort aren't I? It's not a lie. 8 years i've been doing this.

Otherwise we will have to wait for 777 to come back and tell us wether or not your talking shit.. or really have THE SHIT.
    His shots are not made using mature trichs. I see clear and cloudy stuff. Lame.

Not only that, you shouldn't be able to see a big piece of green matter in your frame. LOL.

You guys joking me? This is kiddy land for dry sifting apparently.

I'll put anything on the line and my reputation throughout the entire internet. Meet me in person.

Cheers.

~M

The pics were taken with a cam not a scope. Peace GS

ps. you have a similar attitude to a fellow called Matt Rize. Perhaps you 2 should meet. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    The pics were taken with a cam not a scope. Peace GS
    You just blow up the pic huge?

And it's not an attitude. It's almost a decade of dealing with people who don't even know what terpenes are.

People who believe bubblehash is the end-all to the hash world (Thanks bubbleman), etc.etc. I'm in Nor.Cal and have to deal with the clubs who think they know what's up.

I've tried all that supercritical bullshiit, the solventless extracted whatever oils, it's effing GARBAGE. They sit there and claim they keep ALL the terps, flavinoids, etc.etc. and aren't harming anything, blah blah blah.. it's a sham.

The only thing out there worth smoking on the daily is FMCD kif.

I refined it to perfection, and it took years and lots of money.

You can feel free to not believe anything you want, but you should just know that Sam isn't the only one, and there are others making it far better through an easier method.

I use the easiest method for making hash on the face of the planet, and like I said, NOBODY is going to figure it out, EVER.

You'd have to rewind your brain back to 2nd grade, and try to remember what you idiots learned. Seems people forget oh so quickly.

<3
    Last edited by NorCalTrichomePro; 07-27-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Figure an expert like you would know.Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Figure an expert like you would know.Peace GS
    Oh that's right I forgot, I claimed i'm an electronics expert.

No, it's an attitude. You blow much harder than necessary. It will cause similar reactions where ever you go. Good luck bro. You got the hash skills... people skills not so. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

No, it's an attitude. You blow much harder than necessary. It will cause similar reactions where ever you go. Good luck bro. You got the hash skills... people skills not so. Peace GS
    I have people skills.

However, it annoys me when people give out and advise others to SCREW UP their products on purpose.

If you don't know how to do it, stop giving advice. You wouldn't tell me how to work on my car would you?

Your method of making 'full melt' involves breaking up contaminant genius.

Just stop talking. Please? Let the adults talk and share information.