Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

i mean big deal, so you have some mediocre hash, and some a little better, and some MAYBE a teeny bit better.......SO FUCKING WHAT! you sound like you're the only one that's ever had the shit, and you're embarrassing yourself coming on this site making it sound like you're so damn cool just because you have a little hash. for just one second, get real, and remember your place.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

pm me NCTP I'll b in willits in the next day or two... blessings 777

777... im surprised you want to meet up with this guy... he is extremly negative.. and has done nothing but bash and insult everyone here since he's showed up...

good luck with the meeting

Bubble man

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    777... im surprised you want to meet up with this guy... he is extremly negative.. and has done nothing but bash and insult everyone here since he's showed up...

good luck with the meeting

Bubble man
    I'm very chill in person. But to come to a site run by the almighty 'bubbleman' I kinda had in my head i'd be dealing with people slightly more intelligent on this subject.

Maybe it's because i'm in the dry sift section... I realize there haven't been well... any? Posts in there in the past year really, and that's because... hahahaha.. because nobody knows what they're doing, really.

It's not impressive to post shots of things that are littered with capitate stalks, pieces of green matter, obvious pieces of other fragments/etc.. I mean, really guys? REALLY?

I made a batch for a friend the other day out of some horrific looking stuff.. the first batch was at least that clean, if not cleaner, bubbled, but melted dirty like you guys are posting.. I fucking wiped it off the table back into the bag and told him to go hash that shit. What a fucking waste.

I see zero, ZERO reason to even bother wasting my time attempting to make absolutely INFERIOR product, especially product that has obvious green tints to the naked eye from 4 or 5 feet out. What a joke.

I honestly don't know why anybody would be stoked on that. Would you be stoked or waste your time making the hash all day if all you got was what came from the first couple work/refining bags? That barely melted, and was all dirty? I bet you wouldn't...

Sure, I could sit there all fucking day long and bang out tiny little batches of 60 different goddamn kinds of grades, make it alllllll melt perfectly, but why? I get around 15% return of absolutely perfect clear dome melt off quality trim/popcorns. Sometimes more. And yes, it's that clean under a scope.

The technique is something nobody will figure out, i'm fairly sure. I know what Sam is doing, and for some reason, nobody else can figure out what i'm doing. Works for me. 8 years later and countless thousands of people/smokes.. nobody has ever even seen it before, really. Some people know of it, but nobody can make it, lol.

Kif boxes, hahahahaha.

777 - like I said earlier, i'm super busy this week w/ work and such. I will PM you my information and we will go from there. I can come up north if it means proving to these guys what's up.

Cheers.

~M

LOL very chill person. I bet both of your friends tell ya that all the time.... NOT. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    LOL very chill person. I bet both of your friends tell ya that all the time.... NOT. Peace GS
    I've been playing hockey for 25 years. Organized. Traveled all around the country and such. It's very structured and well... you know, things you guys probably don't know much about.

Not a fan of losing, or being 'adequate'. I don't enjoy posting my BS garbage ~75% pure shots online and boasting that they're fucking FMCD!!!!!! No, it's not, and it's not even close, Butters.

I do things legit and correct. If you can't deal with that, and are so far behind you honestly haven't a clue what i'm talking about, then just move along, eh.

Maybe you window lickers forgot what the CD in FMCD means.. CLEAR DOME. CLEAR DOME.

Not 'super dirty dome' BUT IT BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up. You are a disgrace to the actual legit sifters out there.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalTrichomePro View Post
    I've been playing hockey for 25 years. Organized. Traveled all around the country and such. It's very structured and well... you know, things you guys probably don't know much about.

He is Canadian...observations before posting, didn't we talk about this already?
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CalcioErba2004 View Post
    He is Canadian...observations before posting, didn't we talk about this already?
    So that means he plays hockey?

They all do by default, right? Love the assumptions on this board.

blah blah blah......
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalTrichomePro View Post
    So that means he plays hockey?

They all do by default, right? Love the assumptions on this board.
    Well considering his country invented the sport...thats a damn good assumption. Also just because you traveled on a sports team doesn't make your shit smell like roses. It smells like shit just like everybody elses...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant