Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CalcioErba2004 View Post
    Well considering his country invented the sport...thats a damn good assumption. Also just because you traveled on a sports team doesn't make your shit smell like roses. It smells like shit just like everybody elses...
    Well hell, that means I play Baseball, right? Since America invented it!! WOO!!!

And hey - no shit. But thanks for missing the point of that entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalTrichomePro View Post
    Well hell, that means I play Baseball, right? Since America invented it!! WOO!!!

And hey - no shit. But thanks for missing the point of that entirely.

Thanks for missing all the points...like I said your shit still smells like shit, no matter how awesome YOU think YOU are...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

A legend in his own mind. Oh wait a legend would be someone everyone knows about. Like Skunkman or Bubbleman. Sorry, I take that back lol. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalTrichomePro View Post
    I

I get around 15% return of absolutely perfect clear dome melt off quality trim/popcorns. Sometimes more. And yes, it's that clean under a scope.

sweet pics

you ARE a legend. I actually have heard of a balled up, skanky whore named NorCalTrichomePro. Would that be you, missy?
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

i have smoked ss dry sift which is absolutely incredible....it has turned crazy negative but at this point i have seen skunkmans so i think i could compare the quality...by no way do i think all this im better ur better is cool...i just wanna see is it comparable thats it at this point...or better yet he could give me a sample and you(bman) and me will smoke it together bro you know me haha...so on a positive note evryone who has posted in this thread smoke the best dry sift or bub you have and give thanks for life! Jah blessed

its strange how people see weed,whatever the concentration or form, in a different way than i

ive always seen it as a soma-like (brave new world) drug. something we can lose our minds to and forget the hipocracy of the so called order of an increasingly abstract global civilzation. a way to kick back with some friends and forget your"self." to borrow from Thoreau, a way to "wedge our feet downward through the mud and slush of opinion, and prejudice, and tradition, and delusion, and appearance...till we come to a hard bottom and rocks in place, which we can call reality, and say, This is, and no mistake."

think of the origins of hashish. given to a sect of the shia tribe in ancient persia, with a dorogatory connotation, hashishi; is a outcast or one that lives in social isolation. they took name and embraced it to symbolize their unique approach to life, somewhat like how African americans have adopted the word nigger. They dabbled with psychoactive drugs and were encouraged to experience alternative dimensions to the earth than to those that anti-ismaili's were experiencing.

this social connotation of cannabis has continued to exist since those early ages of hashish in the 11th century. since prohibition, it has taken a similiar role in the united states for those unwilling to conform to the institutionalized suffering each of us experience or have experienced. while we light up our joints to "fight the man!" secretly, we are fighting the approach to life that creates the need to fight the man.

and i can continue talking about how marijuana has become a social symbol for combat against institutionalized suffering, but well yer all probably high and a little annoyed that i took up 2/3rds or what not of the page with this wierd comment.

but my point is, is that we have experienced so many of our beloved natures plants,animals. etc having taken advantage of, for the power of money and the overwhelming importance of greed, that it would be a damn shame to see cannabis to fall into that same category after such a prolonged history of symbolizing the opposite.

and i cant help but think thats whats happening when i read this thread.
    so, before one starts rambling about how much money has been spent and how much better it is than others without sharing the knowledge, goes for skunkman too, it perhaps may enthrall you to understand what kind of abstract concepts your are emitting into conversation and the world.

greed is a delusion. a human concept that shares no importance to reality. something that blocks our natural high. so im not gonna bash you, cuz obviously i cant say much other than about your approach to hash, but ill ask that you either keep those thoughts to your self or share the knowledge with everyone, or else all our highs will be altered by the knowledge of the transformation of our culture, whatever you wanna call it, into another overwhelmingly greedy aspect of life.

why get 100% thc when you have those kind of thoughts blockin your high? surely 60% thc with a clear mind is more enjoyable

part of why i find bubblemans company so appealing is the communal approach. not only donating to the less fortunate in nepal, but the kind of social ritualistic tradition it continues--- rather than the growing competitive tradition our civilization is absorbing. so maybe thats something to think about. i dont know. what i do know is that im sorry for those who now have to scroll all the way past my comment to continue on this thread haha.

peace, good luck with the full melt, if anything came across as rude, i dont mean to be, its the internet. its hard to make a *gentle* rant.
    i will be up here at Sonoma mountain zen center for the next week or two if you are ever wantin topuff. id love to try some and maybe take some of me own macro shots when i get me camera in the mail
    Last edited by salad931; 07-31-2011 at 03:30 AM.

The genius has gone on the attack at ICmag. Peace GS

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php...&postcount=132

This is a funny comparison. Here he brags he gets 15% return

Sure, I could sit there all fucking day long and bang out tiny little batches of 60 different goddamn kinds of grades, make it alllllll melt perfectly, but why? I get around 15% return of absolutely perfect clear dome melt off quality trim/popcorns. Sometimes more. And yes, it's that clean under a scope.

Then on IC he says 5%

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...38#post4596938

Dude... complicated much?

I can bang out a few grams of FMCD in 10 mins.

And I get more like 5% return. Sam is doing something wrong, haha.

This guy kills me lol. Peace GS

He wants Sam to notice him so bad. Peace GS

If Sam wants to have a serious discussion with me through a private line, i'll talk to him about it.