Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

I'll settle this, I live 15 minutes from Sonoma. I will go sample some of this and see if it is the real deal.
    Respect gets respect.

Don't do it dude. This fellow wants attention so bad, he is not worthy of your judgment. He will continue to show himself for the tool he is and I will be paying attention. Funny he said he didn't need to be known, yet almost begs Sam to contact him. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Didn't know he was tossed from here though. Peace GS

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php...&postcount=128
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    you ARE a legend. I actually have heard of a balled up, skanky whore named NorCalTrichomePro. Would that be you, missy?
    lol got dammit

fantastic stuff

anyone who has information like this and is holding out is a fucker .. so what if you figured out some method that works good that other people dont know?? if you wouldn't freely give this information out your just plain greedy.... after all the only thing that got you to the point of figuring out that step is a bunch of other people completing the step before that and not being a greedy douche bag and holding back their findings... what if the guy who first thought of sewer systems was as greedy as you and wouldnt show or share with anyone?? i sure am glad the guy that invented the internet was cool enough to allow your dumbass a chance to get on here and spout off about how cool you are and how much you know and how little everyone else knows and how your not going to show anyone what they are doing wrong... .. fucken ass .. i would actually like to know this process to...

he says "You can't patent care" ya or greed either for that matter.
    Last edited by time2shine; 12-17-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by time2shine View Post
    anyone who has information like this and is holding out is a fucker .. so what if you figured out some method that works good that other people dont know?? if you wouldn't freely give this information out your just plain greedy.... after all the only thing that got you to the point of figuring out that step is a bunch of other people completing the step before that and not being a greedy douche bag and holding back their findings... what if the guy who first thought of sewer systems was as greedy as you and wouldnt show or share with anyone?? i sure am glad the guy that invented the internet was cool enough to allow your dumbass a chance to get on here and spout off about how cool you are and how much you know and how little everyone else knows and how your not going to show anyone what they are doing wrong... .. fucken ass .. i would actually like to know this process to...

he says "You can't patent care" ya or greed either for that matter.

Haha, well he's never gonna help you out now. There's no need for name calling...

Going back to Bubble Mans original request for discussion I do believe dry sift is much more potent than bubble. The terpenes do much more than current research is accounting for. I've heard for instance trainwreck contains a terpene which allows for the reduction of the blood brain barrier and thus THC is absorbed more quickly than if the terpene was not present.

Agreed MC ONE.. that terpenes are major players in the cannabinoid profile. Not only do they potentially modulate thc.. but they are the flavours and tastes we all love so much. how could they not be magical in nature!!!

Bubble man

Dry sift is far superior, we all know this. Cold water extraction is a very simple process, by following certain steps, you can get a very consistant product everytime. Where anyone can water extract, GOOD sift takes skill, patience, and a lil knowledge about what your trying to accomplish. I myself drysift with the bubble bags, dry ice, and buckets, ive ran enough batches at this point that I have a set method I run everytime, my sift started mediocre, being gentle is the key. Frozen wet trim, brought subzero for several hours with dry ice........ Wet leaf WILL NOT break down small enough to shake tthrough a 190 screen! I know im not original,but, am I the only one to have cleaned up sift with static? A balloon with static will pick up leaf, but not resin!