Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whatup from SD

Default whatup from SD

whats up everyone, Im Anthony. I live out here in San Diego, California. Im 19 years old. Going to get my medicard next week!!! I prefer bongs and vapes over any pieces. You will rarely catch me smoking a pipe or a bubbler. All my pieces have been broken but one, which is a Luke Wilson Inline thats all black except thhe bottom where the inline is, and the inline is all worked with dichro. its about 12 inches and has an icecatcher. I also have my zob thats frosted and clear with a reinforced 3 arm tree perc with holes instead of slits, but its broken right now. I am currently considering trading my luke wilson but im not sure. I cant wait till next season so i can start my beautiful garden haha
    who else here is from SD?

Whatup,
    I'm new here too... I'm close to SD, in OC, and just ordered a clear Luke Wilson inline, can't wait to get it. Your LW sounds unique, I'd keep it and trade the broken zob heh. Anyways good luck with the garden next season!

welcome to fmb

Quote Originally Posted by lazyglass View Post
    Whatup,
    I'm new here too... I'm close to SD, in OC, and just ordered a clear Luke Wilson inline, can't wait to get it. Your LW sounds unique, I'd keep it and trade the broken zob heh. Anyways good luck with the garden next season!
    well the zob is broke at the female joint and also theres a nice chunk missing out of the stand...
    and my LW is definitely Unique.

Sup dude, i am a medical patient in California as well, how are you liking having your card?

What up man. I'm you're age in SD too. If you need any tips
    on doctors to see or dispensaries to go to just give me a holla. Nice pieces. I normaly have a disk/13 but it's at college now so all I have is a wack lil sour. Wish I had LW inline to
    chill with while I'm back from college ha.

Quote Originally Posted by gbk.xscape View Post
    What up man. I'm you're age in SD too. If you need any tips
    on doctors to see or dispensaries to go to just give me a holla. Nice pieces. I normaly have a disk/13 but it's at college now so all I have is a wack lil sour. Wish I had LW inline to
    chill with while I'm back from college ha.
    well unfortunately i just sold my LW the other day :/
    needed the money and also had to quit for a few months. But ya hit me up with a PM and let me know about a doctor to go see, because going to get my medicard got postponed for a little while and I'd appreciate a little help in that process.
    maybe once i get my card we could meet up at a dispensary n smoke a bleezy or somethin

What up dawg im from San Diego as well. Born and raised, live in the sdsu colleg area. And a Helix Graduate. Id love to blaze with some fellow SD Fmb members. I too have a thing for glass. I got a double eight arm perc, zob mini,a stand up inline gong. And I just picked up a 15 Arm Luke Wilson bubbler, volume is mad sick.

But fuck yeah, pm me if yall wanna blaze sometimee

from the east .. welcome ..

I'll definitely hit you boys up while I'm back here in SD for winter vacation. My glass stays in DC where I go to college at but I'll bring the green if you know what I mean