Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fmcd Strain List

best FMCD i ever did was a 9strain mix of different sativa and sativa hybrids... came out purple..no brown.no black..compltly purplish-red// had to be kept frozen like amber glass cause it was so melty... WEN they goin to legalize this shit so we can start large scale experiements??? damn alchoies get to concoct all kines of heavy duty liquor...wen we going to get our chance???

ahah .. anyeways let us post up pictures of melty melty FMCD...

my nice camera was stoln...fawkn theifs.. but we can subdue with a few of these from my old digi -- stone age version..like one of first ones taht came out...it takes good pictur...like 1of50 good pictur is taken..haha o well.. soon time come i get new camera with tah nice macro lens and three leg..

^^^
    some melt made with indica buds..mainly kush and hogsbreath. couldnt get any good pics of it .. but you can see a littl melt action in a cpl of them shots..

keep it ez. BhT.
    Top Ranking Reggae Station : www.irie.fm created by your fellow FMBers

Indica IPA is a very good brew.

Well, gs, if his herb wasnt quite dry and thats what caused it too melt, then my original statement is valid. In THEORY, every strain can produce full melt

Let us not forget, a THC structure is a THC structure

i think sometime the meaning of FMCD loses meaning... we are not just looking for the fully melt --- we are looking for them beautiful CLEAR DOMES that arise...

ther are plenty strains that dont produce FMCD -- dont mean its not good bubble
    ther are plenty some produce FM...but not CD -- dont mean its not good bubble

heavydutyfruity = non FMCD
    purple indica = non FMCD
    cali orange = non FMCD

in my experiences large yielding strains normally dont put off killa hash...

but more like them airy leafy sativa that are gourged in trichomes---oooheee FMCD galore!!!

com on post em pics up---wehrs bubbleman -- i kno hes got somthing to enter

I meant the hash not being dry not the herbs, buy whatever. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Well the point remains the same. If it melts it melts.

And the point of CD being a better hash is just plain ludicrous.

and Big Herb Tree, dude Im not even sure what to think of you to begin with. Claiming to be from different states on different webpages just doesnt sit well with me.

And as far as big yielders not producing killer hash, well thats just silly.

Man you must have made a lot of hash eh Dollar? Got pics? Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

well dolar THC Structure has nothing to do with the melting factor of the hash> THC is colourless and odoruless when made pure in a lab. The volatile oils are what produces the colour and the meltyness of the hash.
    Now tropical sun grown strains, are near impossible to grow without producing melty hash, ( due to the power of the uv rays in the sun, the oils produced in the heads are of a higher percentange than those grown under lights or non tropical sun)

The melting has absolutely nothing with THC, however from information i was given by skunkman sam who has produced melty hash for over 25years, and has grown greenhouses full of strains over the years, and has access to GC machines and has tested hundreds if not thousands of batches , He has told me that a very melty hash will often have a high percentage of thc, ( this is due to the purity of the hash), around 40 to 50%, that said, its not the thc making the hash melt.

MY two cents.

Also i have seen some lovely heavydutyfruity melty hash, so i gotta put that one on the DOES MELT list.
    will find some melty bubble pics and put em up......

Peace
    Bubble man

god beutimus... really bubbleman, so we can say the higher the thc content the better chance well get fullmelt eh?... god those pics are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar View Post
    and Big Herb Tree, dude Im not even sure what to think of you to begin with. Claiming to be from different states on different webpages just doesnt sit well with me.

And as far as big yielders not producing killer hash, well thats just silly.
    first of all---what would it matter where i live...wher i from .. what color i am or any of that?? would i sound more legitimate if i post up my address zip code and state??? get REAL dollar

i change parts of my location-identity-status for security reasons. if you cant understand that,,,dont bother making any remarks,.,

If you have such an expansive knowledge of bubble...and such a vast experience,, please break it down for us...with pictures and actual statements not adolecent bullshit comments that have no grounds...

when i speak i dont speak in terms of theory or how things "should work" i only speak upon my own experiences and thus try and help the rest of the community.. you can take it for what it is - because i have little interest in helping those that try and belittle me.

BhT