Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fmcd Strain List

the strain of HDF i got was pure commercial... it produced MELT hash ...maybe FM buut i didnt see any CD in it... but again -- i ran the strain only twice...and made melt from it only once... had no intentions of keeping that strain around.. it was nothing but bunk commercial weed..produced alot of nugs.. almost 5oz dry per plant..very respecatable.. but i grow for head stash ---not to make $$$$
    Top Ranking Reggae Station : www.irie.fm created by your fellow FMBers

Wow, quick to drop the peace and love act and the half-assed rasta dialect when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

If you were a legitimate medical patient, following your states guidelines, then you really dont have anything to worry about. I suppose it really doesnt matter.. other than the fact that it makes you a blatant liar. I guess if you are good with that so am I.

Pictures? Thats whats important? Sorry that I dont feel the need to constantly post about my minor achievements.

LOL. Good to see ya back yer shit talkin . Nuff said , your one of those . Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar View Post
    Wow, quick to drop the peace and love act and the half-assed rasta dialect when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

If you were a legitimate medical patient, following your states guidelines, then you really dont have anything to worry about. I suppose it really doesnt matter.. other than the fact that it makes you a blatant liar. I guess if you are good with that so am I.

Pictures? Thats whats important? Sorry that I dont feel the need to constantly post about my minor achievements.

take off wit your lies of deciet vulture.. no need for liars and cheats. you are an entity of jealousy and this fuels your hatred. you need to relook at your life and figure how come my being is so important to you., what it matter my identity. my words are true and pure. im never to drop peace or love. them two things are very important to I. look to jah for he is true wisdom. BhT

An entity of jealousy? Interesting. And what exactly am I jealous of?

You aren't important to me, not in the least. All I did was point out your inconsistencies. Its hard to be pure and true when you cant even be forthright about something so insignificant as your state of residence.

I wonder, are you even a legitimate medical patient? Or are you just trying to take advantage of a kind offer?

ok boys...is this really nescessary? tone it down!!!!

wel i get all this trim... and no bags. went out other day to one of shops on BM's distrubtor list and it was closed down..look radied or robbed.. anyone kno of places that sell bubble bag in los angeles (or near LA)??

much thanks

just ordered the 5gal 8bag and bubble box.. shipped the day i ordered it.. had to opt for poor mans delivery because the 3day was over $200.. eagerly awaiting deleivery... lucky fo me i got this new buddy to keep me occupied

got a new hvy yesterday and wantd to share. i lov tha colors on this thing.. wen i walkd in to the shop i didint realize i had a little piece of a bud on my shirt (a little larger than a crumb) because i had rolld up spliff prior to arriving. anyways after lookn @ pieces for while i pickd out this HVY and wer negotiating price.. it was marked 435 and i offered 300 out the door. so him tell me "well......i notice you got some weed on yer shirt" and i look down and brush it off... then him say "nah..im jealous.. i aint hav nothin to smoke decent for while... if you can hook me up somthin tahn il kick you cheap price on this piece.. (normaly i not willing to give herb to people i not know ---too many undercover and waht not,,but this guy seemd legit>> so i went and grabbed him liek maybe 2-3grams of som ogkush and sour diesel// he was soo appreciative he kickd me the piece for 275 with 2 bottles of cleaner, a better bowl piece, 2 packs of the new RAW 300s a thing of crutches and a carry bag.. after him liek "" you want to go smoek .. im gona take my lunchbreak and close the shop"" so me chiefed him a nice bowl of some fmcd out of their huricane... he hadnt smoekd get herb in a minut and i smoked him liek almost gram of full melt clear dome>>knockd him on his ass he so high.. funy shit.. all in all good day in SD :headbange :headbange

Nice adventure, glad it worked out for ya. Hope you enjoy the bags and box. I also hope you'll share some pics of the work you do with them. Bubble on. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

hef Guest

awesome story! sounds like you both got what you needed!