Thread: Discounts

Default Discounts

Hi Bubbleman and everybody else!

I'm ready to order my bags. Are you offering a discount? I've found it's always better to ask than to not.

Check out my grow if you'd like. http://thegrowreport.com/Forums/show...?t=2423&page=6

Thanks!

We had a special discount for the site when it first started, but havent since. otherwise we always have a medical discount for those who are in that position.

peace
    Bubble man

No prob. Gonna order the 1 gallon 8 bag tomorrow.

You're gonna be a happy camper soon. Good luck and show us how you do. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thanks GS. I discovered this sight not too long ago. I've been eyeing the 8 bag kits since day one.

Now whenever I hear the word "bubble" I freak. Thanks for making me a psychopath.
    Last edited by Pure.Dope; 05-23-2008 at 12:48 AM.

ive been using 5 gall set 7 an 3 for few years now and i reckon pure, the hash you get first or second time will pay for bags, after that, the next 100/1000 runs is profit

p.s I was sellin royal nepales hash 30 year ago for $35 gram (an going like hotcakes) for next 24 years couldnt get hash downunder less cookin hash, till i discovered bubblebags, now i get comments from m8s like this is as good if not better than that nepales ya used have hehe
    not mention ya can also take to m8s place with buckets an ice, do his trim, take half hash (everybody happy) clean, take home, smoke some free smoke lol

cheers beers an bubble Mozz
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

my bubblebags are coming today

peanutbuttajelly peanutbuttajelly peanutbuttajelly wit a baseball bat

Waaahhoooo, enjoy. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.