Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new illadelphs label problems?

Yes Sliv, they did.

Fat Mike is chillin in Chapel Hill.

Oh and for the record, Illadelph blows. They haven't been innovative in the game for awhile now, and their QC has gone down. Shit, I hated the first Illadelph tube I hit 3 years ago: shit label, shitty joints, and shitty downstem. Bummer.
    Last edited by amtbps; 12-11-2009 at 10:12 PM.

i talked to the co owner of illadelph...they are aware of the problem...the cat suggestted you clean the shit outta the piece....bring it into the store you bought it....the store will contact illy and they'll handle it....

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    i talked to the co owner of illadelph...they are aware of the problem...the cat suggestted you clean the shit outta the piece....bring it into the store you bought it....the store will contact illy and they'll handle it....
    thanks for the quality information...its much appreciated
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

I have a brand new 7mm illadelph straight tube and the joint on this thing is a monster I haven't had to clean it a lot so I can't comment on the label issue. There is a lot of illadelph hate on this site and GD which IMO is unwarranted.

Do they have quality control issues? Yes, so does RooR and most all major production companies. Sure SG and Toro make way better tubes but that is also why they are so expensive, and Illy's customs (especially their drys/bubs) are on par with anyones

as for washing the label issue has nothing to do with scrubbing or wear over time i had mine not 24 hours cleaned it once with ison salt (inside only) no abrasive or iso touched the outside of the tube, unless you call a dry paper towel abrasive. and i agree theres tons of hate on illadelph...probably because that damn coil condenser they talk up so much...some love it some hate it...and i think alot of people hate on illy because theres uneducated smokers who kiss illys ass...
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

Ya illadelph really is a company that uneducated smokers love to talk up, I think it's a combination of them having a cool logo and all the damn coil talk. Th