Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new illadelphs label problems?

Default new illadelphs label problems?

im wondering if anyone else is haven problems with the new illadelph labels. i have a green outlined label and piece slowly are chipping off. let me know if anyone else is having the same problems.

Alex

Ive heard of MANY of their prodo tubes having this problem...go to where ever you got it and get them to talk to their Illa rep...they might do something if you get lucky.

There's a thread on tc were a few people were complaining about the new labels chipping. I would contact Illadelph, they should take care of you.

yea man i was waiting for this to hit fullmelt i picked up green one too man and im having the same issue.. really a disappointment on such a great ripping tube...and the crest was sweet before it started flaking. but yea the toke city thread got closed up....unfortunately im miles from the shop i purchased from
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

Just call the shop they don't want to see your used tube in there shop anyway.

well id hope not even though shes still sparkling of course... ill be back on christmas break. but maybe ill call him tomorrow if i can get the number
    Glass by:

let me know what they do when you contact them, the thing i do like about the new illadelphs is how they made a thicker bases than the old models

just talk to illadelph...im sure they will help

Tsk tsk falling away from the quality Illadelph we all knew and loved so much... Im calling my homie and letting him know, he runs some of the shop in Philly

awesome ja let us know what he has to say and as for contacting illadelph i have no contact info.... and sliv the thicker bases are nice and i like that there larger... just wish this damn label wasnt chipping
    Glass by: