Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new illadelphs label problems?

Yeah I got you son son.

Tell them to stop making 6hole diffy's make them 9 or 12 hole. I just switched back to the stock illy diffy on my coil when my 16hole PHX diffy broke and it sucks. I don't really even want to hit it anymore, it just chug chug chugs now. For a company that is often seen as the best glass company in the world(people who don't know toro and SG) i feel that they should really be paying attention to small function details instead of expanding on their custom coils. Still love them but if they want to stay up on top with the best glass companies then they have to step it up.

dont even get me started on illadelph stepping up there game... there just money hungry dont get me wrong i love illy but these new ridiculous upstem acs and special "stackable" ones just to add it to your other ac....DRag city...and $$$.....its all to make uneducated buyers spend unnecessary cash. I dig there six hole diffys in straight tubes and i dont really dig beakers or their coils.... but to each his own...im just dissappointed that the label started chipping with a wipe from a dry cloth hours after i purchased it....but agreed if there going to cont. to keep a decent rep, considering so many of us heads that know about other companies that trump illy, they need to stop trying to pull wool over the eyes of less informed smokers
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

Got my Illa' with no label from a homie at Illa'! I loved her but sadly let her go..
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

I just checked with an acquaintance who sells Illadelphs, and he told me that if you clean it so its looking good and bring it back to the shop you got it from illadelph will credit the store and the store will credit you for the purchase. hope this helps.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuckingKid View Post
    dont even get me started on illadelph stepping up there game... there just money hungry dont get me wrong i love illy but these new ridiculous upstem acs and special "stackable" ones just to add it to your other ac....DRag city...and $$$.....its all to make uneducated buyers spend unnecessary cash. I dig there six hole diffys in straight tubes and i dont really dig beakers or their coils.... but to each his own...im just dissappointed that the label started chipping with a wipe from a dry cloth hours after i purchased it....but agreed if there going to cont. to keep a decent rep, considering so many of us heads that know about other companies that trump illy, they need to stop trying to pull wool over the eyes of less informed smokers

hahahaha well illadelphs are on top right now.......toro and sg are falling behind to illadelphs customs and new creations...

even if their lowest grade tubes labels are chipping its a problem that can easily get fixed...its an accident all companies have...

Dont hate on illadelphs......or say that "less informed smokers" like them...

Ive read up about glass and illadelph is my favorite....why? because they are pushing it forward and working with the best artists IMO

Quote Originally Posted by follow1yourpath View Post
    Got my Illa' with no label from a homie at Illa'! I loved her but sadly let her go..
    Yes that happens thats just a misprint, which becomes valuable and is rare just like a baseball card or any other misprinted valuable/collector's item. I have seen a double barrelled third gen. ashcatcher, cobalt glass, with no label. A buddy of mine picked it up as soon as it arrived in his shop. As for the new labels, no comment, yet.

As for the six holed/cut diffuser i like the amount of diffusion it provides and I believe the beakers have just the right amount of chug in my opinion, and I am talking about on my one piece 7mm beaker with freezecoil, single dome perc, with a stock diffy interchangeable with my second gen, double barrelled ashcatcher.

Quote Originally Posted by IllaHash View Post
    hahahaha well illadelphs are on top right now.......toro and sg are falling behind to illadelphs customs and new creations...

even if their lowest grade tubes labels are chipping its a problem that can easily get fixed...its an accident all companies have...

Ive read up about glass and illadelph is my favorite....why? because they are pushing it forward and working with the best artists IMO
    i never once hated on illadelph. and i agree that there customs are off the wall amazing and they are collabing with great artist.. the only thing i did mention is there upstem ac and my personal opinion for there coil condenser.. as for the misinformed smoker comment alot of people who are new to glass think that a coil condenser is the best tube because it looks rad and you can freeze it but im sure almost all of us would debate that illadelphs coils is truly not the best tube out..
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

Quote Originally Posted by IllaHash View Post

lol not really, only thing I've seen that's cool from illy is their customs and that is nothing innovative (yes magnificent art but nothing innovative in terms of smoking tech)