Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zob

Default Zob

So for anyone that owns a zob. I was talking with a homie and he was like I heard ZOB is arabis for something, and an arabic guy owns zob. So we got out the dick-tionary. And zob is arabic for knob, cock knob. "You western kids are slobbing on our zob's" and zob is arabic slang for penis. Sooo for all you kids that like smoking your Zob you really just like smokin cock. I dont undersatd why you would name your company penis.... hahaha I'm done... cocksmokers... I can't stop laughing

Originally Posted by Ninja
    Zob is arabic slang for "knob" as a reference to one's penis.
    It's a joke saying " you western kids are sucking on our 'zob' " that IMHO isnt funny.
    ( no the owners are not from the US I guess they feel it's funny to insult us like that)_)

Zob did contract the guys that were assembling Lux tubes and decided to slap their name on someone elses product.

so yes quality wise.. it's same as a lux.. but personally I cant support a knock off tube named "cock".
    Last edited by ja rasta; 12-13-2009 at 12:51 AM.

Default Zion of babylon

The owners told us it was short for ZION OF BABYLON.

Aqua Lab Tech

i bought one of the two 8 arm tree beaker zob's from aqualab and i can say i dont enjoy smoking the knob lol. quality is just shitty. set up terribly, joint is junk, downstems junk, bowl is junk, trees work for shit. just picked up a kind creations inline tube tho so im very happy lol. and yes i knew about what the word zob meant before i bought it. i find that the insult lies more in the fact that the owners think thats its ok to sell such low quality glass more then using the slang name for a penis as the name of their company

ZOB owns sheldon black, and ZOB makes trees for toro.....

i heard luke wilson was actually the one putting the trees in zobs.... and doesnt toro make trees for toro... lol

I would love to know who is actually making the trees for zob, or who they make them for. I hear so many different things about who makes what for who, I feel like I dont really know shit.

My LHS owner is Arabic and sells ZOBs like its his job. He loves them. He has the double halo beakers, all the A/Cs, the Minis, the Rastas, the OGs, tons of them. I havent really been too tempted to buy one other than the Mini, but I cant wait to see what he has to say about this. He has a great sense of humor, and I wouldnt put a joke like that past his knowledge.

Default ....

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    wow do u not think before u talk or u just tryin to being funny? jw

Your a true idiot! Toro does not out source there tree work or their facet work. Zob also does not own Sheldon Black. You should get your facts straight b4 looking like a total moron!

And your telling us this why now Ja rasta haha? You know how many daamn times this discussion has been brought up? Your a little late to tell people with zobs there suckin on dick. Did you and your friend think you both figured that out lol?

ZOB makes trees for toro.....
    Yeah, and I created the internet with Al Gore

ZOB owns sheldon black
    There was a rumor on grassshitty that ZOB was buying RooR.us and after that the Sheldon Black thing went down. I'm pretty sure that's where this rumor came from, unless you meant is as ZOB > Sheldon Black

Does your hating have anything to do with Ghost announcing that he's doing colabs with Zob? I only ask because you posted this the say day that he announced it, and you got the quote that you used from the same site

And I've never had a problem with zobs quality, you just need to know what your getting into beforehand
    Last edited by Freebird17; 12-22-2009 at 04:52 PM.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin