Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zob

Default Trees

Quote Originally Posted by (ek9)budz View Post
    i heard luke wilson was actually the one putting the trees in zobs.... and doesnt toro make trees for toro... lol

All ZOB Trees are made by ZOB now.

Aqua Lab Tech

Quote Originally Posted by DaNK View Post
    Toro does not out source there tree work

hahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    hahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
    I second the laughing.

you glass homos really know how to jerk each other off, huh?
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by (ek9)budz View Post
    i bought one of the two 8 arm tree beaker zob's from aqualab and i can say i dont enjoy smoking the knob lol. quality is just shitty. set up terribly, joint is junk, downstems junk, bowl is junk, trees work for shit. just picked up a kind creations inline tube tho so im very happy lol. and yes i knew about what the word zob meant before i bought it. i find that the insult lies more in the fact that the owners think thats its ok to sell such low quality glass more then using the slang name for a penis as the name of their company
    dont lie you didnt know what it meant

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    ZOB owns sheldon black, and ZOB makes trees for toro.....
    Didnt want to put it on BLAST but yes ZOB=Lux=TORO@@@@ why janky, to somewhat dank, to the "shit" idn maybe they want to appeal to everyone... the world may never know

Quote Originally Posted by tito14 View Post
    I would love to know who is actually making the trees for zob, or who they make them for. I hear so many different things about who makes what for who, I feel like I dont really know shit.

My LHS owner is Arabic and sells ZOBs like its his job. He loves them. He has the double halo beakers, all the A/Cs, the Minis, the Rastas, the OGs, tons of them. I havent really been too tempted to buy one other than the Mini, but I cant wait to see what he has to say about this. He has a great sense of humor, and I wouldnt put a joke like that past his knowledge.
    lol please share with us what he has to say

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    And your telling us this why now Ja rasta haha? You know how many daamn times this discussion has been brought up? Your a little late to tell people with zobs there suckin on dick. Did you and your friend think you both figured that out lol?
    Nah, I just thought it was funny. Actually yes I thought I was the very first one to know this so i wanted to share it with you all..wink wink... I was just rollin so hard when I heard this I had to make a thread lol. hahah suckin on dick, ballsack do you own a zob? actually i did think i figured it out, G-E-N-I-U-S

I do give you credit for once for making me laugh though, mr. sack

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Lab Tech View Post
    All ZOB Trees are made by ZOB now.

Aqua Lab Tech

All ZOB trees are made by a glassblowing penis??? thats a little cliche dont you think? haha I know Im gunna get shit for this one..