Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zob

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    you glass homos really know how to jerk each other off, huh?

That we do Razz, that we do... You migrating growers really know how to circle jerk too dont cha??? ...mwah...

Why dont you take one of those giant nugs of yours break half off like a kit kat send it to me so I can smoke it, then get the other half put it in a peace pipe instead of selling it and smoke it... then respond here... probably will be just as superfluous of a comment though... oh well you are a cloudy headed moderator after all
    Last edited by ja rasta; 12-13-2009 at 09:48 AM.

hahahahahahaha, that wasn't the response i expected!!! i just dont see the super big deal about glass, it's just an accessory. after all, this is a hash site!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by ja rasta View Post
    I do give you credit for once for making me laugh though, mr. sack
    Ha i shoulda expected an uneducated answer like that lol. No I dont own a zob anymore. And way to quadruple post again!

edit: oh wait 7 posts in a row? lol nice dude set a new record.

dont lie you didnt know what it meant

r u kidding? there is threads specifically on this exact same topic on tokecity. i tend to research glass before i buy it, this isnt new news to many of us on here im sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    hahahahahahaha, that wasn't the response i expected!!! i just dont see the super big deal about glass, it's just an accessory. after all, this is a hash site!
    word......

it is a hash site but I dont particularly like posting my stash to the world... and anyone that can get on here and view whatver I have to say and show... after all there are new people coming on here everyday that i know nothing about, anyone remember op. pipe dreams? thats a rhetorical question by the way.

it is a hash site but I dont particularly like posting my stash to the world... .
    Look at your avatar

digression

Quote Originally Posted by ripps View Post
    Look at your avatar

Haha oops. But as organic said, im using discretion... Thats just a pic from the internet

Ahhh he may have said digression, but this is my thread lol. Yeah I say we keep it on the topic of the penis tubes.