Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: site upgrade

for sure, can't wait for the site to be back up. expecting it to become even better and safer hopefully for everyone

I suppose I'm basically echoing what everyone else said. Kudos to the mods who make FMB and the glass market possible! I'm anxious to see all of the changes.

Can't wait! Thanks for all of the hard work!

ugh i cant wait! do what you gotta do fullmelt......im sure what you guys are doing is a step forward for the market!

just finally decided to chime in
    you guys here at FMB do incredible work and serve such an important role to the world community
    thanks,
    SGC

I've been around for a while and I love this forum. Big thanks to bubbleman and fullmelt. As for the glass market it was a great part of the community, but change is good. It allowed me to purchase some heady pieces that I would not have been able to cop any other way. My question is why is there people with one post, posting in this thread saying they want the glass market back. Why don't you contribute something to this community more than just using it as a buy and sell arena.

Not sure what happened, but since the Glass Market went down the site looks like garbage when I use Google Chrome (but not with FF). Just a heads up.
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...

yea same here, looks fine with ff but shitty with safari

^^^^ agreed. Not being critical of the designers work, more so it might be the way it's functioning. The set up looks totally different depending on what application I use. FF definitely being superior over Safari.

How will newer members like myself be granted access into the market if it is private? I have not made a purchase or sale but have the money for one when the market comes back and i need some glass.
    I be on yo head like my name's New Era