Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: site upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    its not...I apologize for the delay, but i've been super busy...have not forgotten...should be up no later by next weekend

So, ya def will be up by 2 weeks

yeeeeeeeees!

I´m also waiting to see the new market

regards,
    susantidad.

y cant u guys just patiently wait and when its up its up im sure more than half of u guys that keeping saying u cant wait u cant wait will not even be let in!!!remember guys the market is being upgraded to have only good and trusted members only that have done buiss here before without any problems and im sure someone will have to vouch for u if u want to get in...

if im wrong and someone knows whats really going to happen please feel free to correct me cause these r only my assumptions from what ive heard from other well known members!

At least I hope that's how it goes as well! NO SHADY MEMBERS!
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.

i think its safe to say that no one knows how it will be setup except for the moderators who are refurbishing it as we speak

so unless fullmeltbubble or a moderator has said anything about it, anyones assumptions are meaningless .. atleast to me they are
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by keepinitreeel View Post
    AHHHH can't wait for the glass market. Anyone in Austin, Texas??

Not in ATX right now I'm in College Station, but Im always in ATX. Have some awesome glass at BC off Guad. Besides the point but anywayyyy

I'm speculating that everybody who registers a name here will have access to the glass market. A few weeks into the future, a small fee will be required to access it. Just my guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers420 View Post
    I'm speculating that everybody who registers a name here will have access to the glass market. A few weeks into the future, a small fee will be required to access it. Just my guess...
    i doubt it homie!! thats bascially how it was before but with out the fee and it wasnt going to good cause of all the scam artists out in this fucked up world..if they just allowed everyone access to it then it would not be a safe market and it would be the same old bullshit!!

just have patients and wait im sure it will be done right !!

i think we should all give them their time to do what they have to do to get it right!
    Last edited by keithonfire; 01-21-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keithonfire View Post
    i doubt it homie!! thats bascially how it was before but with out the fee and it wasnt going to good cause of all the scam artists out in this fucked up world..if they just allowed everyone access to it then it would not be a safe market and it would be the same old bullshit!!

just have patients and wait im sure it will be done right !!

i think we should all give them their time to do what they have to do to get it right!

QFT

10char
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

In the "check" style, on the "home" page, the little box next to the users name under last post is missing(the arrow button that goes to that persons post) but it seems to be there on other pages. I'm not complaining, just a heads up that they arent showing up on that page
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin