Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: site upgrade

the market is still closed...no one has access to it yet...

supposedly they're trying to fix it
    but imho they just ruined it
    --------
    if no one has access then how am i getting updates to threads that are in the glass market>?
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em

lol y is that freeky foot? it will be better and safer for buyers spending alot of money when purchasing glass, im actually happy this is happening i have absolute perfect feedback so i know i will be apart of it and if every one that is going to be apart of the private market is as legit as me then the market is going to be a very very good and safe place to purchase glass from!!! this is my honest opinion
    Last edited by keithonfire; 12-22-2009 at 09:37 PM.

well keeth what about the people who don't have 700+ to throw down on glass like myself but are still trying to get nice glass at reasonable prices
    head shops where i'm from have a horrible selection and charge entirely too much
    e.g. 500 for a phx trinity
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em

i've learned long ago cruising cannabis websites...its IMPOSSIBLE to make a change without pissing some people off....now that i'm thinking about it, its not just canna sites...CHANGE is good people....the old market was a free for all....complete disregard of the rules, people ripping people off.....there's not a public forum on the internet that allows users to sell and buy glass....we TRIED to allow it, but for reasons i think are VERY clear it failed miserably....so where does that leave us now? Well we are gonna reopen the market as a PRIVATE forum...meaning if you don't have access you won't see the threads or posts...the market will be the same market you've grown to love, but without the endless "sick piece" posts, and the rippers...Please put a little faith in us, i think we've run this site as people friendly as possible...we are always trying to reach new limits. Thanks

all i'm saying is i've had 3 smooth transactions and waiting on my 4th to come through so i think i should be allowed in
    and was just voicing my opinion which is the whole point of a forum
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em

yet, we haven't decided how or who we are gonna let in...and you've assumed you wont be let in?

thanks for heads up FMB, appreciate your effort at this busy time year,

best of season all Mozz
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

no i didn't i know not to assume anything because i know what it does
    i'm just wondering how i'm getting updates to threads that i'm subscribed to that only exist in the glass market if no one has been let in yet.....
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em

sounds good to me fmb
    weed