Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: site upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    A buy/sell thread for a broken slide? I think you need to contact a glassblower...
    No. I meant in general for everybody. It would jsut be cool to have a Temporary Buy/Sell section (or thread in this case) and I meant my slide is broken and I need to buy another one

Last time i saw a mod post on the situation, the market was not coming back. There was another thread of people asking about the market, and the mods clearly said its not coming back.

I really hope that's not true. Its not the only reason I come to the site but it got me my first high-end glass setup ever and I wanted to expand it...

THERE ARE OTHER GLASS MARKETS AVAILABLE. READ THROUGH THIS THREAD AND AROUND THIS SITE AND YOU WILL FIND THEM.

and...get over it.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

what is the point of the ebay style feedback score if the glass market is done for?

Feedback was not a feature implemented 'for the glass market'. It's a feedback system to monitor for rude and/or inappropriate posters on the site, ie, trolls. You know, some people who just post shit, and more shit, flame stuff up and post more shit.... ya, trolls. So now you can look at thier feedback score and say, this person is clearly full of shit.....
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Feedback was not a feature implemented 'for the glass market'. It's a feedback system to monitor for rude and/or inappropriate posters on the site, ie, trolls. You know, some people who just post shit, and more shit, flame stuff up and post more shit.... ya, trolls. So now you can look at thier feedback score and say, this person is clearly full of shit.....

Thats what the rep system is for

^yup. there was obviously a glass market being planned.

my guess would be that the large reduction in traffic after the glass market went down wasn't received too well...

Bubbleman don't care about traffic. I wouldn't count on the glass market comming back, period. It's a huge fucking hassle, for zero benefit....in fact it's negative benefit.

This is a HASH site primarily. A place for people to come and discuss techniques and stories, share pictures, get advice on trichome collection right from sprouting the seed to enjoying the collected concentrate, some fun discussion about glass.... and thats where it went bad.

Glass market posts, trolls, flamers, complainers, whiners, ripoff artists and children posting suddenly took over the site. You couldnt find a hash post on the front page if you posted 1.

Soon the 'where is the glass market' posts will trail off and we will actually have some more posts about hash to look at. I can hardly wait. The reduction in all the 'glass-spam' is already noticable and appreciated.

FMB, CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY! Aren't these upgrades done? (pretty much, for announcing purposes?) Can we stamp out all glass market whine threads? How many times can we read the same whining and useless speculation over and over and over again in this thread and others?

Maybe a definitive message thread that says plainly "THE GLASS MARKET WILL NOT BE BACK"? Locked to prevent any whining?

Bah. My 2 cents.
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Bubbleman don't care about traffic. I wouldn't count on the glass market comming back, period. It's a huge fucking hassle, for zero benefit....in fact it's negative benefit.

This is a HASH site primarily. A place for people to come and discuss techniques and stories, share pictures, get advice on trichome collection right from sprouting the seed to enjoying the collected concentrate, some fun discussion about glass.... and thats where it went bad.

Glass market posts, trolls, flamers, complainers, whiners, ripoff artists and children posting suddenly took over the site. You couldnt find a hash post on the front page if you posted 1.

Soon the 'where is the glass market' posts will trail off and we will actually have some more posts about hash to look at. I can hardly wait. The reduction in all the 'glass-spam' is already noticable and appreciated.

FMB, CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY! Aren't these upgrades done? (pretty much, for announcing purposes?) Can we stamp out all glass market whine threads? How many times can we read the same whining and useless speculation over and over and over again in this thread and others?

Maybe a definitive message thread that says plainly "THE GLASS MARKET WILL NOT BE BACK"? Locked to prevent any whining?

Bah. My 2 cents.
    YBG
    disappointing.. i wish bubbleman would make a formal announcement at least.

Heres to the good times we have had FMB.. they will be missed