Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: site upgrade

i would like to know how people like myself might be let in who don't put up posts all up and down this site and have made very few purchases but would still like to get some quality glass for good prices. Before this news of the market going down i was putting together pay checks to get an sg but i hope i can get back on because i don't know where i could score an sg besides here and cgc which we all know only ships in cali.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyfoot View Post
    well keeth what about the people who don't have 700+ to throw down on glass like myself but are still trying to get nice glass at reasonable prices
    head shops where i'm from have a horrible selection and charge entirely too much
    e.g. 500 for a phx trinity

you don't have to buy/sell a $700 tube to have a good reputation. there are many members that don't have those tubes myself included that i would feel completely comfortable trusting my money with.

thanks to all the FMB team for doing what they do. i know this site is for hash but it has really opened another door for me with the glass side of it. with out this place my collection wouldn't be a third of what it is and i'm thankful for that. thanks again guys and happy holidays
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

Quote Originally Posted by yawbus View Post
    thanks to all the FMB team for doing what they do. i know this site is for hash but it has really opened another door for me with the glass side of it. with out this place my collection wouldn't be a third of what it is and i'm thankful for that. thanks again guys and happy holidays

ditto to that yawbus, well said
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

yea i get what ur saying but even when buying glass that isnt so expensive wouldnt u want to know that everyone ur dealing with is a legit seller?

Quote Originally Posted by freakyfoot View Post
    supposedly they're trying to fix it
    but imho they just ruined it
    --------
    if no one has access then how am i getting updates to threads that are in the glass market>?
    you wait a few damn days until it opens and be patient lol?

i just checked i see no recent activity in the glass market...being that no one has access....

upgrade ! new glass markets gonna be sick everyone get stoked!

Rock on FMB we good folks will wait patiently!!

^^^post 911 lol!

idk i'm getting emails about posts i'm subscribed to
    speak for yourself i can't wait
    i'm addicted to glass!!!!!!
    i need mah fix
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em

I think that making the glass market private is a great idea (it seems like I'm just repeating what has been said lol). One of the main things that got my attention about FMB more than other cana websites was the glass market. KaptainKhronik referred me to this site mainly because of the glass market, but after being here a while it opened new doors to me and I have learned a lot in my time here.

So with that,
    Thank you FMB
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.