Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: site upgrade

Hey FMB I cant click on networking, settings & options, and Miscellaneous when I'm at my control panel.

Edit: also I can't click on Thread Tools, Search this Thread, Rate Thread, and Display Modes
    Last edited by BigManNew; 12-23-2009 at 09:24 AM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

i think its a good idea it goes private there where too many scammers and kids dibsing and not buying ect good job fullmeltbubble

i think its a great idea its private, like everyone was sayin other sites do it, and its protection, and yeah, the background is definately yummy....!!

but when are we going to know if we are or are not going to be part of a private forum.. i mean whose going to go through the entire lists of members and decide "this ones in, this ones out"..

are there just going to be certain requirements that must be met? i don't necessarily think post count should be the deciding factor either.. should be based on character, positive comments on transactions and OTHER activity on the forum, knowledge and length of membership without negative reports.

cheers BMAN and FMB on a job well done!
    -DC

Going private?

Amen DC, im diggin the new update and as for the market going private......Great Idea and well needed. hopefully they post a thread or post in here.. when they allow the selective private group back into the market.
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

Change is good! come on people who thought no change is a good thing here? We need to constantly keep this community what it is, a community and not just a marketplace to make a buck on some glass. This is afterall a bubble forum I do believe. I also really like the new background, makes me feel warm. Peace and oneLOVE~ Win

as long as it keeps people from being ripped off then its worth the wait! also love the new background.

bigman it seems to be a bug in vbulletin...certain threads contain "errors" that prohibit the page to load fully....i'm looking into fixing it....thanks

Nice to see some changes around here.

Hopefully this new system works, I don't think I'll be gettin any of the stuff that I got ripped off in the past back, but I've got a feeling it'll prevent more stuff happening in the future.

A few questions though:
    -Can anyone still BUY from the 'established' sellers?
    -Any chance a sales rep system will be put in place?

Lovin' the updates
    peace
    Dave