Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know how to contact AK for a custom piece...very custom

Default Anyone know how to contact AK for a custom piece...very custom

Hey guys. I love AK pieces, especially (and to no surprise) his king chaos series slides. Not a mega fan of the mini tubes, but I love the detail that goes into his work. I have been thinking about getting a custom piece done by him for a while, but work is picking up, and I think I can pull it off. I dont know if he has a site or what. Shit, I am not even sure what AK stands for, or if it stands for anything. I dont even know if he DOES on off pieces.

Any info would be a huge help guys,

Thanks

Adam

and yes, if I can get this done this will be the first place I post pics

if you dont know what AK stands for....do NOT expect a custom from him anytime soon

he does very few customs from what i understand. you will be lucky enough to get ANY tube by him, let alone a custom.

Actually he has a website, Ill get it for you tomororow from my boy who is expecting a custom tube from him in Feb. because he does SO MANY custom orders.. Im sure he'd love to make you a tube &, & tell you what his name stands for since some people are "just ignorant" *cough cough* so yeah man Ill get you the website and you can holler at the man... Peace brudda

personally his work isnt my style, I think it is too cluttered(slides). very talented, i respect the man but I only like his tubes (theyre sexxxxy)... Glad to hear you'll be getting one

Quote Originally Posted by hashcat View Post
    if you dont know what AK stands for....do NOT expect a custom from him anytime soon

he does very few customs from what i understand. you will be lucky enough to get ANY tube by him, let alone a custom.
    Wow, Hashcat you were soooo much help. I cant believe people call you a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by ja rasta View Post
    Actually he has a website, Ill get it for you tomororow from my boy who is expecting a custom tube from him in Feb. because he does SO MANY custom orders.. Im sure he'd love to make you a tube &, & tell you what his name stands for since some people are "just ignorant" *cough cough* so yeah man Ill get you the website and you can holler at the man... Peace brudda
    thanks man.

Hollar at James Brown he is AK's shopmate.
    Glass by RooR,US Tubes,El Hefe,Freeek,Mer,Salt,and my Local Peep's.

You can find him through TC he posts their regularly, just find his recent work thread. I hit him up about a custom and he said he is booked indefinetly on custom work.

Maybe you'll have better luck.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

How hard is it to realize that simply throwing money doesn\\\'t get you the most exclusive glass. Sometimes you have to know all the right people, and even then you have to wait a long time perhaps. to the op - GL in your pursuit for a custom from the Krunk king btw its AriK

Lol by the way, he wanted specifically ak glass, baecause he admires the word and didnt say anything about throwing money around. cool you know his name dude, but i know his contact info. and adam asked nicely so i pmed it to him. have a nice day!

drinkin that haterade again...