Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Favortie Strain?

the real deal pre 98 bubbakush is a favorite aswell and black domina...just cant get enough of that lemony indica goodiness!

congocongocongocongocongocongocongocongocongocongo .

Sweetskunk............never get bored of this stuff. (SweetpinkGrapefruit x NL/Haze)
    Harvest some at 8 weeks, some at 9 some at 10 some at 11 some at 12 and some at 13, even leave some for 14 or 15 weeks just for fun!

Second choice would be the Merrit/Watty Kush!

Id be pretty happy with the Rene cutting.......imagine the endless bowls of full melt goodness! Im sure people would visit!
    Last edited by outdoordreams; 12-18-2009 at 02:01 AM.

I wish I could say I'd tried more strains than I have, but so far I'd have to say....

Strawberry Cough (Cause I love Strawberries so damn much!)

Default One Strain to rule them all....

Whew. I hate this question because it is not far to make one strain better than all others when we know that at least two ( indica and sativa ) main/primary branches of the genome exist, but we are forced to choose one. I love Strawberry Cough. I've had it only once, so I can't choose it as my response because I don't know how I would love it after 2 years of jars.
    I adore good mature BlueBerry, but the yields are always so variable, and I believe I like the Widow high more - just an opinion - I do know that at one time I lived on White Widow jars for four years straight with no let downs. 4 - 5 sessions per day. I have never tired of the Widow and she always carried a good punch although I noticed some tolerance after the first 20 jars or so. From my limited exposure and usage of a variety of strains, I will have to say White Widow would be the crop I would choose. We would have to grow it on the highest mountain peaks and valleys available on the island. So after all is said and done White Widow then...
    BE HERE NOW

Very well put, I appreciate the time you took to explain yourself Tel.
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

I'm loving sour diesel and mr. nice at the moment...and ja i think i heard that pineapple express was a strain breeded after the movie's namesake, and it tastes like pineapples...but must have just been another thread

Two words.... BLUE DREAM. Stick ass dense bud, with pluthras of purp scattered throughout the cannibinoids. The full melt this strain gives off is so tasty- James

p.s. Nothing wrong with northern lights, or Green Crack (all my homies favorite) either

black domina is my favorite at the moment. lemony yummy kick you in the face cerebral as fuck indica, most indicas don' t get me this heady high and take care of my back pain all at once. Its like medication and recreation wrapped up in one, my only complaint is that it can definitely put you to sleep. besides the black dom I have oldschool faves like pre98 bubba kush, cant beat that taste and high.

I had to edit this and note that this is the second time I have made this post...maybe I over medicated a little?
    Last edited by stickyfingers; 01-05-2010 at 11:15 AM.

don't get really any strain variants here but bubba kush would be mine