Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Philly Fixed Stems..

Hybrid View

weekend trip to sno/montage mountain with some friends is comin up

broke my right wrist last year, concussion the year before that, and broken left wrist the year before that

im fuckin horrible at snoboarding =\

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    weekend trip to sno/montage mountain with some friends is comin up

broke my right wrist last year, concussion the year before that, and broken left wrist the year before that

im fuckin horrible at snoboarding =\
    thats too bad man lol you got some bad luck...maybe you should ditch Montage and head to Big Boulder....thats where its at anyway
    __________________________________________________ _
    Glass by:
    Sovereignty - RooR.us - C6 - Mgw - Illy - Spork - Kenaroo

If you guys take a look at their In Action videos their fixed stem circ acs were stacking bubbles like its their job. A lot better than a toro circ and maybe even up there with Vertigos circs as well.

Silica is where it's at.. Only highend glass is philly! Name brand looks sick.

I've been to there site and it looks like they have some decent tube's. I believe the guy is a former Illadelph blower, but I'm not sure if that's true.

does anyone know where I can find a Name Brand tube and how much they would run? I really like the fixed stem its super sick and the logo is just plain awesome. Please help me out FMB I really want to pick up one of these tubes before they blow and become too pricey I think ThatFuckinKid said they were like 275 which seems like a steal.

i think there closer to 300 but i just called my lhs about the illadelph thing i should have asked him.....chester youll know within a week if someone cant answer before me
    Glass by:

I talked to this guy today and he has blown with Illadelph. I dont think he worked for them he has just blown with them. He has also blown with JP from Toro.

Quote Originally Posted by DaNK View Post
    I talked to this guy today and he has blown with Illadelph. I dont think he worked for them he has just blown with them. He has also blown with JP from Toro.

Thank you very much Dank. I will say the bubbling on those circ's was nuts. Cool combo blowing with Illadelph/JP, he obviously knows his shit. And any word on the price/availability of these?

Okay, so im glad i threw out the dontquote me...the fixed stem circ was at my lhs for 350 and like i said before the circ ac was goin for around 250 and i didnt check the prices on there other shit but some more work of theirs on display. must say i cant wait to pick one of these up.
    Glass by: