Thread: Questions on california glass connection ?

Default Questions on california glass connection ?

hey FMB i had a couple question on anybody that has ever purchased from CGC aka california glass connections and need some info i orded a new sg on saturday and i still havent recieved a email from them just a order recipt and i was wondering if thats all they send u then they just send the tube out ?? or how do they do things if anyone has done or gone through CGC i really woudl like to figure out cause im getting impatient for my new sg soo if anyone can help thatd be great thanks everyone and FMB

NYCtoker420

Well first of all I hope you live in California because that is the only place they will deliver other than Heady Glass in Denver. If you live in Cali E-mail them and find out whats going on. I am sure they are busy cranking out some ill shit!

very true dank lol due to i just moved out to california abotu a month or two agao got lucky haha and the only bad thing is i dont see a email adresss to CGC phone number nothing ? i also wanted to see how usually fast do they ship out or are they laggy about it cause this si my first SG and im getting very excited to get this thing in my hands lol thanks dank again

NYCtoker

i think it's a general rule of thumb that most business's don't really operate on the weekends. I believe you ordered your tube over the weekend. The confirmation e-mail was probably a robot hitting you back. Considering today is only Monday and noon at that I would just assume to be patient. You'll get your tube. they are more than legit. however, they ship ground so expect at least a week, maybe longer due to holidays. If you really want it contact customer service and offer to pay to ship it express.

thanks only high grade appreciate it haha yea thats deffently what i dont want is to have to wait a week or more if it being in the same state etc. lol if anyone can shoot me there email info or phone number to get ahold and get ym package overnight i have that sg gridcap to worked upstem griddome and i seruisly cannot wait for it lol heard and seen soo many good things about SG just have to see for myself due i hit toro and all high end glass just never SG lol :/