Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: badbackglass inline tube

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    I just sent him a message on etsy about some custom work but he hasn't replied yet (no problem though). I was wondering wether or not you know if he does do custom work?
    This tube is custom, based off of a hops peashooter but set up to be a burly portable camping tube. Jim made it EXACTLY how I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by minitrkn420 View Post
    i love that tube. its fuckin sicker than shit. dude actually knows how to cut inlines not all sloppy, n he fire pollishes when hes done. can u belive he just started makin tubes like a month or so ago? lol!! man. hes gunna bust out with some shit cus his progression is unreal fast

-mini
    I agree, and his prices are more than fair for ultra sick worked pieces. I am saving my pennies for a showerhead straight tube from him, to use as my daily. Can't wait.

I gotta get a milk vid up of this tube, it clears like nothing else I have seen.

Thanks quix for posting this up here. I'm glad I learned about badbackglass.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

how did you guys get in contact with him? the conversation thing in etsy doesn't work (or he's not replying to it)
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Looks like a great inline man, I've had my eyes on badback glass since I saw him pop up on etsy, it's all really neat stuff. I really want to pick up one of his pieces in the (hopefully) near future.

Quote Originally Posted by bghjkl View Post
    how did you guys get in contact with him? the conversation thing in etsy doesn't work (or he's not replying to it)
    At the moment he is not replying to mine either. And I'm trying to work out payment with him. But I have not heard from him for a few days. So I figure it is because of the holidays
    Last edited by BigManNew; 12-26-2009 at 07:24 PM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    At the moment he is not replying to mine either. And I'm trying to work out payment with him. But I have not heard from him for a few days. So I figure it is because of the holidays

You are probably right, I am sure he will get back to you some time. He is a really good dude but I am sure he is getting a more business nowadays than he is used to judging by his sales #'s on etsy. That couples with the holidays is probably causing delays.