Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: phx honeycome perc

Super smooth and fast toke. insane diffusion. My favorite phx prodo. Im not in the loop but i did hear that they are making very few now.

I can comfortably say after regularly using one, that the honeycomb diffuses fairly well... The dome perc on they use however, diffuses HORRIBLY. Whenever I used it, I didnt put water in the perc, and the tube hit pretty well, but for the price, I'd opt for a different piece. My buddy paid $4..50? I think? for his, which is REALLY expensive for a PHX in my mind.
    Glass by:
    ~Sovereignty - El Hefe - RooR~

I think the honeycomb is a good idea, but PHx ruins it by putting shitty dome percs above it.

I would buy one if I could get a cheap single chamber.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

My buddy has a single chamber that I'm gonna be picking up soon.

Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

Yea i think a single chamber honeycomb would be good. I personally love phx because it was my first tube (of course before i even knew what toro or sg were) but shatterwolf is right they have shitty percs that chugg chugg chugg. I had the better dome perc they have with the line of little holes on the side not the super shitty slits. But this would have to be way cheaper for me to buy it. If not i would just go with a sgw waffle perc. If you want to see an sgw one look at glassaholic's family thread and he has two of them.

very nice diffusion and PHX and defnitely stepped their game up with this line of fixed stems..

but i hate beating a dead horse, BUT... PHX is still, PHX and their quality control and choice of stock tubing is less than desirable..

china gong joints, chine tubing and im not quite sure where PHX tubes are assembled but still when your using chinese parts even if you have the best blower assembling the tube youre still going to have the problems any tube made with chinese parts would have..

still seeing as the price is right, i would DEFINITELY get a PHX honeycomb to 8arm or Circ if i could..

Well, the dome is the lazy mans circ, just a few holes instead of tons of slits, but with the product PHx shills out, I don't see them wanting to take the time; maybe a very limited run, which would end up paying way too much for a PHx.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson