Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New limited edition FP Toro triple perc.

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    would i be able to pre order one of the new batches if im on TC also?
    no, unfortunatly these were gonna less than a week after the news beening on tc

but thats teh thing it mostly all go to tc regs. beacuse one day its there the next all the spots are filled haha

i missed out on three tc customs so dont feel bad,
    "When Im vexed I flex and turn green like the chronic"

Quote Originally Posted by 420Downunder View Post
    Yeah, I missed out on the last lot too, learnt a lesson though. Have a glass account and put any spare cash in it and once a set amount like 1k is reached don't let it drop below that and you'll have the cash on the spot for the next one. Easier said than done of course as it's hard saving as a stoner lol.

ya especially for legit heady collectors. trust me theres no way ill ever have 1k stashed in case... unless im balling but with the amount of glass i want i doubt ill ever save that much haha
    "When Im vexed I flex and turn green like the chronic"

I dont think there will really be many more TC collabs, ESPECIALLY toro

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    I dont think there will really be many more TC collabs, ESPECIALLY toro
    yeah i concur bro. JP has been so busy FOREVER, and its just gonna get more insane in the future.

those new colabs look ridiculous i love how the new batch is fixed stem perc. i think im just going to go to gotham glass and get a toro fixed stem my self.. other option is a luke wilson inline with an 8 arm tree perc or an SG double 8 arm tree tube.. so many choices which one is the best? help please

those new colabs look ridiculous i love how the new batch is fixed stem perc. i think im just going to go to gotham glass and get a toro fixed stem my self.. other option is a luke wilson inline with an 8 arm tree perc or an SG double 8 arm tree tube.. so many choices which one is the best? help please
    whatever piece feels the best when you hold it...sorry for the hit or miss info...but really its all up to you

peace out
    Last edited by Hennessy1414; 01-13-2009 at 05:40 AM.

i think im just going to go to gotham glass and get a toro fixed stem my self.. other option is a luke wilson inline with an 8 arm tree perc or an SG double 8 arm tree tube.. so many choices which one is the best? help please
    i cant help you on an opinion for the double 8 arm, but i have a 7 arm fixed stem 13 arm perc toro and a luke wilson inline 8 arm and imho i like the luke wilson more. I feel like it flows alot nicer, and delivers a better hit.

lkjh421 Guest

wish i had a first born child to give for one of these babies.
    toro kills it!

Can't wait until mine comes....