Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New limited edition FP Toro triple perc.

That is sweet dude.....
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    That is sweet dude.....
    very
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

there nowhere as crappy as gear and my personal opionon is there better than roor.. only becuase i beleive roors are hyped up and never really have new things coming out like toro
    Attached Images Attached Images

SICK inline big tree

i think its important when saying ROOR, you put either a US or DE in front of the name.
    I find DE roor to be the highest quality and the bongs i have in my collection from germany are some of the nicest hitting bongs i have ever used.
    For me german roors have always been about one thing, Precision and efficiency. Thats what i want when im hitting my melty hash.
    with that said, i am definitly gonna pick up a toro one day , just a matter of making it happen.

Bubble man

Wow big_tree, that is a sick tube. Is that an inline diffuser at the bottom with some natural perulation, and then 3 inline perculators and ice notches? I think I'd like to try a rip off that piece of glass mang.......

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

the tube has two tree percs and a diffuser downstem. the trees are also diffused.

Ah... thanks for the clarification guys.....

how is there like 3 of the 30 people that own those on this site alone? also how did you guys manage to find something with that low of a production number.. is it just me or do you guys have like some insider info because someone like me could NOT get my hands on something like that if i tried.. sweet tube very sweet but i should be getting my hands on a SG double perc soon, very soon

I have seen plenty of TOROs and a few RooRs as well, and I would say that the TORO is equal if not better then the RooRs as far as the quality goes. RooR is certainly high quality glassware, but I think the well established name tends to make people think that just about everything else is inferior. I can name AT LEAST 4 or 5 companies making glass of equal quality, but not nearly in the same amounts that RooR does.