Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New limited edition FP Toro triple perc.

i wish i had gotten in one these, if i only had the duckets to spend. the new ones are going to be nuts

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    how is there like 3 of the 30 people that own those on this site alone? also how did you guys manage to find something with that low of a production number.. is it just me or do you guys have like some insider info because someone like me could NOT get my hands on something like that if i tried.. sweet tube very sweet but i should be getting my hands on a SG double perc soon, very soon
    These were purchased on TC awhile back. There was actually just a raffle for one of the 30. They just did a second round of tc/toros (here is a teaser):

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRace2000 View Post
    I have seen plenty of TOROs and a few RooRs as well, and I would say that the TORO is equal if not better then the RooRs as far as the quality goes. RooR is certainly high quality glassware, but I think the well established name tends to make people think that just about everything else is inferior. I can name AT LEAST 4 or 5 companies making glass of equal quality, but not nearly in the same amounts that RooR does.
    ya toro takes their time with pieces too... it takes along time to make 2 32 arm perc trees and what not haha.
    "When Im vexed I flex and turn green like the chronic"

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    how is there like 3 of the 30 people that own those on this site alone? also how did you guys manage to find something with that low of a production number.. is it just me or do you guys have like some insider info because someone like me could NOT get my hands on something like that if i tried.. sweet tube very sweet but i should be getting my hands on a SG double perc soon, very soon
    ya these were posted so members could get a chance. so if you were a member of tc you could have had a chance

i gotta admit those are SICK
    SG and Toro definitely at least equate roor imho
    Last edited by eastghost; 01-11-2009 at 09:09 PM.

and thats 45 mil tubing right. its gonna hit so nicely

I for one can't wait to hold one of those babies...what a workout it will get. And the matching trashcatcher....I'm getting woozy just thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by bitfreak420 View Post
    I for one can't wait to hold one of those babies...what a workout it will get. And the matching trashcatcher....I'm getting woozy just thinking about it...
    oh yes, thats not even the half of it.

Oh, I know you're right there waiting with me bro...

would i be able to pre order one of the new batches if im on TC also?