Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my bubble tastes like chemicals...

maybe everyone is misinterpreting what you mean by plastic/chem taste.

i have noticed that bubble tastes "harsher" than bho. and after smoking bho all day a rip of bubble certainly has a taste to it that i cant quite put my finger on (not the hash flavor)

my belief is that it is the screen releasing fumes, because i dont get this taste as bad when putting bubble on straight weed
    need to try a ti screen myself

<<<<flame shield up

DNRDustin Guest

i have used various knock off isolator bags. i've never had anything taste like plastic! the only difference i've seen is lifetime. bubblebags are toast after about 150 washes, where cheaper bags are more like 50.

bubblebags are toast after about 150 washes, where cheaper bags are more like 50.
    Word.

No reason to start talking mad shit to dude for asking a damn question.

Sometimes you cant afford a BMW but you still would like to have a car to drive to work.

so you get a cheapie

people know what they are buying,

When you provide a product which is superior you do not need to worry about losing money to someone buying a cheaper product becuase they would have never been able to afford the more expensive one anyway.

So you know what its not a big deal to think about what someone has to ask and if you cant help then go about your day,

if you can then add you point of view on the matter and let it be at that.

no need to judge or be harsh.

even though some people may grow weed, that does not mean they are rollin in the chedda.

and the difference between 80 dollar cheap bags, that may be adequate and 250 dollar bags , that 170 dollars is enough to matter to some people.

my two cents

that's fine, go on cheapbag.com and ask all these questions there, my two cents!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

ha ..........

lmao cheapbag.com

http://www.filterbags.com/

Has multi use filters that work very well, from what i have heard to make bubble.

here is a thread from TY talking about them

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ead.php?t=2986

Some of you guys need to calm down holy shit it's not like the bubble bags are really any different..............

A bubble bag is a bubble bag it has the same mechanism and the results are obviously due to however he stored/dried his stash.

Just a big fyi the "filter bags" are made from nylon aswell (yes I know nowhere near the quality of bubblemans.)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    but I've also never smoked any bho that tasted anything close to 'yummy'.
    what kind of BHO did you vape/smoke?, you must of not had properly purged BHO.

yes bubble bags are the real deal. if u want top quailty hash u buy bublble bags. its as simple as that. peace in the middle east!!