Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: not my pics but wow

AHHHHH
    crazynesss
    YEs please put those pictures into a GIF!!
    RooR, Talon, Stone GW, ROo, eL Hefe, fLO

I just imagined a literal forest of trichromes, as tall as redwoods, and being able to walk around, take a chunk out of any random towering trichrome and immediately rip it.

It would be glorious. I wish I was a really really good drawer so I could make an epic background for my computer. I can see it now, a wide angle shot of a dark, shadowed figure, walking in a forest. They're a little intimidated by the massiveness of the gracefully curved, purple tinted trichs all around him while the sky glows a gentle blue above.

Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I just imagined a literal forest of trichromes, as tall as redwoods, and being able to walk around, take a chunk out of any random towering trichrome and immediately rip it.

It would be glorious. I wish I was a really really good drawer so I could make an epic background for my computer. I can see it now, a wide angle shot of a dark, shadowed figure, walking in a forest. They're a little intimidated by the massiveness of the gracefully curved, purple tinted trichs all around him while the sky glows a gentle blue above.

Holy shit.

Pass me whatever you're smoking, please.

Here some old captures from last year, 100% freehand

Purple Erkle progressive macros...

Wow, free hand. Truly amazing. Good seeing you about. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Yes very amazing.. freehand is NUTS.. especaily for those uber clear ones.. you combining at all?
    great to see we got a fire lit under the butt again... lets see those up on instagram now bro... KILLER

peace
    Bubble man

Thanks GS, I'm getting a new camera body next month so I should have many new images to share soon

Bman my tripod broke during the shoot and I was forced to go freehand, normally I wouldn't even attempt it at that mag. No I still haven't tried combining or focus stacking, I've been laggin on my photography hobby lately.....but the gram has inspired me lol

Here is one of the coolest mutations I have ever seen

Oh my god. Trichome twins. Unbelievably awesome. Well done.

Amazing, and to think it was shot free-hand. Take it to a whole new level of respect... truly inspirational. Can't wait to see the shots from the new body. Still Nikon?

Thanks 18dummy

Much thanks Goba. Yeah still nikon, I'm switching from a 16mp sensor to 36mp. I've got too much invested in my equipment to switch to canon at this point....but if canon ever makes a upgraded version of the mpe I would consider it.