Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oops almost ruined x mas

I blame the handler not the smoker. Ever get caught with 8 diff kinds of hash on a dabber and a hash piece? Even a seasoned smoker could end up losing their legs. Merry Xmas All

very funny, thanks for sharin
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

if you hit nice bubble properly out of a dry piece you will actually get a strong head rush directly after exhaling that I find very desirable. i've seen my friend have to hold on to something to support himself because he couldn't even stand after exhaling.

sounds like the guy in the original post just couldn't handle his thc but still something to think about.

i've smoked plenty of hash out of a tube and i'll admit it is more convenient but I honestly think it's a waste. i find that smoking bubble out of a dry piece creates a very noticeably different effect than smoking out of a tube.

Hilarious story, thanks for sharing.
    Glass By: Toro, SG, Roo, El Hefe, Darby, US Tubes, S4L, AK, RooR, Dosa

bubblecrack, thanks for sharing!

thanks for all the great stories!

hilarious! Ive had some experiences like this with some buddies haha..

lets hear that story about the hot sauce that you need to sign a disclaimer to buy

lol driftwood
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

Good story, lol. When I first met my girl friend i didn't know she didn't smoke as often as I did. After a couple bong tokes one day she fainted in a packed elevator while leaving my buddy's house. Quite the scene to say the least.

My buddy took a quarter of a White Pearl cupcake. He was stoned off his ass from 10am-2pm. He told me he could not move so I let him stay on the bed he had fallen onto 45 minutes after taking it. from 2pm until 4 or 6am the next day he slept. He told me each time he tried to stand up he felt like he was going to throw up and his legs felt like they were going to collapse.

That was the first time he had ever had an edible (poor guy).

I ate a quarter the next day and it was one of the best experiences of my life!
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.