Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Answer from TORO to all your crazy rumors!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Five To One View Post
    Negative comments are not allowed in "appreciation threads" go ahead and try it.

And the fact that you are labeling GD members as fan boys is a complete joke. People go their because they like freedom of speach, and the majority of the people posting negative criticism on GD, don't even own an Itza tube, including myself....

So try to find out whats really up before blabing random bullshit.

and IMX, she isn't pissed about the 6 to 1, she is pissed because she called me and asked me to remove itza from GD, because of her personal BS.
    I was only reading the itza thread when I made that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Five To One View Post
    and IMX, she isn't pissed about the 6 to 1, she is pissed because she called me and asked me to remove itza from GD, because of her personal BS.
    oooooo i heard from a bunch of people they got mad when you made the review saying most of the inserts didnt work well (which is truth) thought it was kinda like the whole TC/Illa deal with the coil.. my bad... buuuuut i mean, the whole take ITZA off GD reason is even worse and more lame reason IMO lol. See what im saying people, TORO cant even get past their own damn egos.. 3 words.. GET OVER YOURSELVES.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by imx View Post
    oooooo i heard from a bunch of people they got mad when you made the review saying most of the inserts didnt work well (which is truth) thought it was kinda like the whole TC/Illa deal with the coil.. my bad... buuuuut i mean, the whole take ITZA off GD reason is even worse and more lame reason IMO lol. See what im saying people, TORO cant even get past their own damn egos.. 3 words.. GET OVER YOURSELVES.
    lol the only inserts that didnt work was the bubble? Even according to the review.. lol

smoking weed is supposed to unite people not create arguments. i bet this thread doesn't last much longer when people argue over their smoking devices.
    Last edited by yawbus; 12-31-2009 at 08:06 PM.
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

i cant stop laughing this thing is so blown out of proportion. i think its funny that people get so bent out of shape when really they have nothing to do with anything. just relax people. lol

I think we should all get together and smoke all Toros and Itzas and just spread some good vibes haha. I know its impossible but that would probably work.

^^^^^ I'm liking these.

I really can't believe you all smoke, apparently not enough. Personally, I would rather glass companies don't come on here and address 'their community'. Then 'Billy' from 'North Carolina' won't feel entitled enough to disrespect someone because their on all the glass sites on the internet and know all the drama in the glass world. Get a torch or some other hobby other than internet hatred.

So many angry people on this site. There is no way some of you have even seen bubble.

Default TORO Technologies

TORO Technologies Tubes will be available on our site again starting January 1st 2010......

Thanks again WAK for the great gear.

Aqua Lab Tech

Hey wendy, do you think we could get a high-res link to the 'toro bull' logo

gotta talk to preston and figure out wut the font is for sg's logo

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    BRO, firefox, has free spell check, we'd all appreciate it.
    i dont care about my spelling im high. i dont come on a weed website sober and i couldnt give a shit either way the funny thing is u seem to know what i said so does it really matter!!!!!!! your just jealous cause you own shitty glass compared to me so u have to make fun of my spelling to make your self fell better!

TOROS RULE AND ALWAYS WILL!
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 01-01-2010 at 05:37 AM.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"