Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kush/Itza custom 8 to 13

how much do those go for
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

This is currently for sale at Chico Kush I'm assuming

Right, cuz theirs 2 pics in this entire thread, one a itza the guy posted. 2 a whole asston of toros, 1 post down from the itza causing drama, so hearmeroor, FUCK OFF. I just don't appreciate this shit, I had my itza thread filled with crap because of the same stupidity. Nobody appreciates their thread defaced with tons of offtopic stupid comments like this one Im sorry Durka. GTD if you truly never heard the itza story sorry, but it would be nice to remove your offending pic from the thread, as It is Durkas thread about ITZA and theirs enough drama without bringing toro into it. If and only if you were truly 100% not aware of the situation sorry, you may not be an asshole :0

Nice set, cool to see another company working with different perc combinations

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    Yea the dude that started itza stole from Toro in order to get his company off the ground.
    Hes a thief and his work isn't even as good as Toro.
    They also dont stand behind their product like Toro.

Anybody with good senses wont buy those.
    Assuming makes you look like an ass man... nothing was stolen and we stand behind all our work, I've never even had any dealings with you so how would you know what our customer service is like. Get off the fanboy brand name bandwagon.

That is a quality looking set! I take it the Kush label was a store request?

the itzas came out siiiiick. chico kush has some sweet ass glass for sure, n the prices are pretttttty sexy. keep on keepin on CK~ if you think those are janky(yes, you lil fanboys im talking about you, you dont know what your talking about lol), please, DONT buy glass anymore.
    Last edited by imx; 12-31-2009 at 06:44 PM.
    SG Sovereignty . TORO . Eric Anders . HOPS . Pakoh . Stone GlassWorks . El Hefe . RooR.DE . Hedman Headies . OPAS . Eric Ross . AK . Kennaroo . Freeek . Sling/Snic . Vertigo Glass . Salt . Royal . Frito . Mer . Morgan . DOSA Glass . Steve Bates . ReBel Glass . Local Artists

-mabud
    NOTE: I Do Not Sell Glass on IOFFER, if you see my pics/glass on there, please DO NOT buy anything. It is a scammer.

Yep for real fella's>>I am new to the glass. not trying to flame a thread lol.. I just got turned onto these sick bongs and have never had a quality snap before these>>>All these tubes ahve been acquired in 1 months time here @ fullmelt.. If my question was bad taste I truly apologize to the orig poster.

gtd

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    Yea the dude that started itza stole from Toro in order to get his company off the ground.
    Hes a thief and his work isn't even as good as Toro.
    They also dont stand behind their product like Toro.

Anybody with good senses wont buy those.
    Lol you sir needa stop talking outta your ass every 5 seconds. Nothing was physically stolen from toro. Joe learned to blow glass from toro. So i could see why his stuff looks similiar... Key work similiar... ideas were used. Nothing was stolen. And from what ive seen itza has beein more inovative in the last 6 months then most in the glass game including toro. And even if my story isnt 100% correct, who the fuck are you, to judge toro OR itza and name false accusations..? You talk outta ur ass every 2 seconds and you dont know jack shit. u pretend like you know things when for one, you dont even own a toro or itza cause ur a dumbass. And 2, itza just agrred to never have dooin buisness with your stupid ass? So how do you know anything about theyre customer service? All your posts on this site are fucking retarded and just ur stupid ass typing whatever the fuck u want because ur hiding behind your computer screen. If toro and itza already hate you, and the whole fmb, why the fuck are you on this site u little fuck. Itza just called u out ? got anything to say now?? What the fuck are you, a little 12 year old coming from grasscity?

Sick glass..don't kill this thread with bad vibes. They are just bongs man. Calm yourself.