Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kush/Itza custom 8 to 13

i love your set Ckush. That shit is really baller. the work on the neck is sick!!! i would love to see the disk on the mouthpiece tho!!? (pics please)

hhhhhmmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    Lol you sir needa stop talking outta your ass every 5 seconds. Nothing was physically stolen from toro. Joe learned to blow glass from toro. So i could see why his stuff looks similiar... Key work similiar... ideas were used. Nothing was stolen. And from what ive seen itza has beein more inovative in the last 6 months then most in the glass game including toro. And even if my story isnt 100% correct, who the fuck are you, to judge toro OR itza and name false accusations..? You talk outta ur ass every 2 seconds and you dont know jack shit. u pretend like you know things when for one, you dont even own a toro or itza cause ur a dumbass. And 2, itza just agrred to never have dooin buisness with your stupid ass? So how do you know anything about theyre customer service? All your posts on this site are fucking retarded and just ur stupid ass typing whatever the fuck u want because ur hiding behind your computer screen. If toro and itza already hate you, and the whole fmb, why the fuck are you on this site u little fuck. Itza just called u out ? got anything to say now?? What the fuck are you, a little 12 year old coming from grasscity?
    LOL
    post of the year ahahahahahahahahahaaha

ahahahahahah funny ass shit man
    that made my day

Quote Originally Posted by hearmeroor View Post
    GreenThumbDanny was asking a simple question, i don't know why cheesebox decided to call him an asshole, he had never seen itza before and was asking why they looked so similar that's all? This forum has become so fucking hostile. And if I were GTD I would have called cheesebox the same fucking thing, this is ridiculous.

peace
    First sick piece bro loving the itza stuff I have been peeping. I agree with roor this forum is so full of people refreshing their browsers hoping someone makes a spelling error or anything slightly off, then like a pack full of rabid dogs they are on that shit. Gives me flashbacks of GC.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    Yea the dude that started itza stole from Toro in order to get his company off the ground.
    Hes a thief and his work isn't even as good as Toro.
    They also dont stand behind their product like Toro.

Anybody with good senses wont buy those.
    Think about everything you typed in the quote above. And then look at what else has been posted in this thread and other threads about how glassblowers take other peoples designs and put their own twist on them. ITZA looks similar to TORO but they are not the same. I love TORO's and I think they are the best out there. But I also appreciate ITZA because it makes damn good glass.

Sorry O.P. for cluttering your Itza thread, I know I have said it before but, the tubes that are being FOCUSED on in the original picture are amazing!

P.S. Infamous, read my quote by Ram Dass

edit: btw Basack there is no need to hammer him like that (although I do understand your anger and where you are coming from).

WE ALL can try to get our point across without being mean and calling each other names. Let us try and create a peaceful environment here at FMB. (speaking to the FMB community not pointing my finger at Basack)

edit: after reading EEbrew's post I have another thing to add: for instance you don't know what weed is better until you try it right? So if those of you have tried an ITZA and you like it great, if you don't then that's your own opinion and hopefully we can all respect that. If you haven't tried an itza and you are judging it by what you have heard from others then you are just repeatting what other people have said without even giving ITZA a chance. That doesnt seem very fair to me IMHO.
    Last edited by BigManNew; 12-31-2009 at 09:11 PM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Most of the people who hate on ITZA, have never even smoke out of one, or even held one, or even seen one in person. They just blindly hate on them because WAK went and spammed their beef through all the forums.

And people don't even question it, they just blindly follow. No one even knows the truth but the people from toro, and the guys at ITZA.

Also good business isn't always about coming up with something new, sometimes it's about providing a similar product at a more competitive cost.

Anyone who says GD is an ITZA fan boy site, your as ignorant as you are fucking stupid. GD is an SG fan boy site for sure.

that new toro, not feeling it, maybe I'd like it if i was in highschool... and you know why I can say that? cause I've owned 4 toros, I'm not just some fucking bitch hater that hates on shit cause someone on the internet told me to.

For anyone who says toro is the biggest innovator, you need to peep SG, pillar perc motha fucka
    Last edited by EEbrew; 12-31-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Cool sorry for just jumping off, I feel like an ass for the assumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenthumbdanny View Post
    Yep for real fella's>>I am new to the glass. not trying to flame a thread lol.. I just got turned onto these sick bongs and have never had a quality snap before these>>>All these tubes ahve been acquired in 1 months time here @ fullmelt.. If my question was bad taste I truly apologize to the orig poster.

gtd

It is nice to see people apologize

Hey Durka, how much were those 2 tubes, mouthpiece, and AC going for?

edit: everyone have a wonderful time for new years! I'm hitting up Count Down in denver (rave). Hopefully someone from fmb will be amongst the 5,000 people!
    Last edited by BigManNew; 12-31-2009 at 09:17 PM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

haha good shit ODM. Toro Itza SG SGW and Vertigo fucking the tube and bub game up

Not trying to add fuel to the fire but as far as I am concerned JP created this 'monster' known as ITZA. He trained the dude, and with that comes competition.

It reminds me of a painting class I once took. I really connected with the teacher and picked up his style instantly. In months I was doing what took him decades to achieve. Finally, he told me to stop coming to his class and real aggressively said, "I'll see you in the arena motherf*cker".

Now ITZA is in 'the arena', and I guess that's just life....

- Ever notice how the super agro members usually live in non cannabis friendly states??? Everyone burn another one, and then another after that.Chillllllllllllllll..............