Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New Kush/Itza custom 8 to 13

If this was an Itza discussion thread I wouldn't mind at all but to come into someone's thread and knock what they just got is rude, if you can't say something nice just don't bother. Criticism belongs in a manufacturers discussion thread or start your own, easy.

Congrats on the sick custom Chico, def looks like a fun ass set to use!! Way too much hostility, peoples stashes must be laced i dunno...

lookin good man!

"if hatin' is your occupation, i probably got a full-time job for you.."
    -MTV Jersey Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    If this was an Itza discussion thread I wouldn't mind at all but to come into someone's thread and knock what they just got is rude, if you can't say something nice just don't bother. Criticism belongs in a manufacturers discussion thread or start your own, easy.

From my understanding these r in a headshop thats why i posted my opion. if this was posted in the pickup thread i would of went about it different. either way ive used itzas and toros so i got a lil knowledge of both so im not just going off what i see.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Over and over again I see this bs....lol c'mon fellas..

Ok, bash the hell outta Itza, you tell me the next time you see a design on a new perc, a/c, whatever it may be, and that design not have similarities to other artists/companies. Give me a fucking break. You guys want to hate? Learn to appreciate the fucking industry, and the living these artists make.

So often people are too quick to hate, bash, misinterpret, etc.. Honestly, you're a member and contributor to this website to appreciate the glass you observe and give feedback, opinions etc. This industry needs support, and constructive criticism by those who care the most. The glass industry we value isn't viewed/respected as an equal within the free market. So go ahead, continue to be so consistently negative, when you are the first people who even know about things in the glass world. Support FMB and your artists who try to put their work out there for people to see.

I haven't ranted on really, but seriously. Get the fuck out of here with all of your damn hate. I can't imagine pulling up a chair to hit a binger w/some of you guys. I'm sure when it came down to business the Itza piece would be put to GOOOOOOOD work by you haters.....No I don't own an Itza, yes I have hit one, and yes I own a Toro, and have owned multiple. I hate seeing Itza's reputation damaged by the only place where it can first spread it's wings here at fmb.

The glass world, and scene we all take part in associated with it, will move a LOT slower if we have immature attitudes like this. I'll always profess this, save your fucking hate for the china glass shit we all see, and the weedstar imitations we all hate. The balls some of you have saying certain things about our own U.S. glass blowers is insane. WHATEVS! enjoy that bigass post, ease up on this hate game, and smoke one.
    Last edited by con-ed; 01-03-2010 at 06:58 PM.

LOL @ the people thinking we dont like itza because they have very similar designs to Toro.

I WISH itza only stole designs from toro, I'd have a few itza pieces in my collection.

Say what you like about Itza, but at least he didn't go onto the major glass forums throwing around accusations of theft and shit without an ounce of proof, I still can't get over how easily the mindless masses can be led to believe anything they read without thinking, it's like those who buy tabloid magazines and believe what they read lol.

Here comes bill hates with some microsoft shit to say right here. I just don't understand why anyone feels the need to spread negativity. They're good pieces. They look great, hit great, and are a better price than the equivalent. Shit, nobody's making you buy one anyway.
    Not even the Toro camp trashtalks the guy like you do.

people will always buy what they like not the next guy. but at the same time in the glass world opions and outlooks r important. like take fagcity for ex. an artist would never know if his new designs were good or not cause its the same post over an over kissing ass. why not put your whole head up his ass your nose is already deep enough. my point is people should be allowd to state how they fell whether some of u want to hear it or not plain and simple.

take deppe for ex prolly the best of the best, but you cant tell me that youve like every single pieace he put out so r you at the wrong to say well im not really digging that slide or that toob??????

i dont need to say why i dont like itza you all know. and it has nothing to do with the toro beef. plain and simple ive never been a huge fan since the day i realized how nice toros are at heading to hertel an i used a itza b4 i bought my 1st toro.
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 01-03-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"