Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBay Hash Bags

^^^ I tried to buy a piece of FMG and kept asking about a med discount and dude wouldn't get back to me, I was bummed. I too am interested in the MMJ discount.

Sorry, thought we were talking about bubblebags.com . Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I am talking about bubblebag.com. I don't know if they will give you a discount on glass.

Quote Originally Posted by gbk.xscape View Post
    Hey FMB I'm looking to pick up some hash bags to run some trim and lower bud from a harvest and was looking at Bubblebag.com and also at eBay.com and noticed a difference in pricing. I know that the bags I could pick up from bubblebag.com would be great quality but I'm in a pinch for money and time right now so I was wondering of any FMB members have had any experience using the hash bags from eBay and what quality they were. The prices are cheaper for the 5 gallon-8 bag, and I think the shipping would be qucker because don't bubblemans products come from Canada? Any input is greatly appreciated guys.
    i tried to sell 2 iphone on ebay.the buyer almost had me post them but checked him out and he was a crook.could even display own ebay pages so trickey..if you want bags that dont fall apart you best go to bubblebag.com...if you like hash you can wait for the right bags and you will have back up..best seller [email protected] if you can make contact with him he will help you more than some ebay scammer and u will have some human contact....think a little further down the line..times r a changen man and DONDI will keep you with it..good luck dopehead.