Thread: Humboldt Hardener

Default Humboldt Hardener

Anyone use the Homboldt gravity hardender ? If so what results do you have and how often do you use it and how close to the end of flowering ?
    Thanks much love ....

You are aware that it is a basic rule of Botany
    Plants FEED @ an Atomic level
    there is NO Magic elixir
    "I can not save the World Alone.....it's gonna take Atleast 3 of us'
    Gratefully Deadicated to the My Dogs, and My Lady Mari Jane.
    "Qui me amat,.....amet et Canus meum"

I would not watse your time with this product, it is just taking advantage of the fact that people believe that anything from humboldt must be killer. I remember when this company was giving out sample to growshops, my local growshop gave me 3 bottles as well as some bushmaster. I used it indoor and out in my soil mix alongside plants on the canna soil nutes and some with dry nutes ammended into the soil.

I did not see any big difference of any sort on the plants that I used that hardner, it did take away from the taste I now that for a fact, the yumboldt that I used said hardner on was not much harder than the stuff without and it did not taste as good.

Thats just my two cents, and that does not mean that the product s crappy, just not for my needs.
    Respect gets respect.

Thanks a bunch Evergreen . That was just the useful info I was seeking . Thanks .