Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kind of Hash Called Fruit

Default New Kind of Hash Called Fruit

Here is a shot of something new that Medical Marijuana Club came up with down here in LA. They call it Friut. Here is an explaintion of what it is from there website.

“Fruit”, the newest water based concentrate creation from C.A.R.E has arrived. We apologize about the delay, but the wait is well worth it.
    Fruit is the perfection of isolating individual trichome heads per size. Think of perfect bubble bag hash with isolation value of Sam’s Dry Sift. What makes this breakthrough so important is this. Let me give you an example. We have an indica strain like Purple Erkel. As the plant starts to mature, from the large bibulous heads that are Sativa dominate (high in CBN) to the smallest heads which are Indica dominate (high in CBD), the effect changes. Every plant when harvested has a combination of all the different size heads. So what we have done is created a machine that has the ability to isolate each head size, thus for it to produce a different sensation. I.E., again, let’s use Purple Erkel as our example. We have five different size heads which the largest head in this indica strain acts like a Sativa and the smallest acting like an Indica, with variables of Sativa-Indica hybrids in between. We beta tested this theory over the past several months all came out with the same conclusion. Now it’s up to you. So now were picking fruit C.A.R.E patients, not making hash.

What do you think.

Kgbud1

Very interesting it definately seems very low on contaminates. Is it sold by effect (i.e. Indica effect and sativa effect) meaning that one plant would produce multiple types of hash? If so I would be very interested how well it works. If only I lived in CA though

I would love a new highly dominant Stativa high from my hash. Looks great, sounds great.
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

i think the comparrison to sams dry sift is dumb...considering sam's is dry sift, while this is water extraction...but other than that sounds pretty cool

I don't really get what they are doing besides making bubble hash
    Last edited by toalex; 01-02-2010 at 07:47 AM.

If those heads were extracted by water, then it is a fairly pure product. Not a lot of contaminant in that photo, like none.
    But then to see big black pressed lumps of it....hmmmmmm Why ruin that nice hash by pressing it?

How much of a premium do they charge for this fruit over regular bubble?

Are both photos yours? Or is the macro shot 1 that is supplied by the maker? Any chance we can have a nice macro of the side of 1 of those lumps?

Any word on when/if this machine that isolates head sizes will be available to the general public?
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    If those heads were extracted by water, then it is a fairly pure product. Not a lot of contaminant in that photo, like none.
    But then to see big black pressed lumps of it....hmmmmmm Why ruin that nice hash by pressing it?

How much of a premium do they charge for this fruit over regular bubble?

Are both photos yours? Or is the macro shot 1 that is supplied by the maker? Any chance we can have a nice macro of the side of 1 of those lumps?

Any word on when/if this machine that isolates head sizes will be available to the general public?
    First let it be said that I'm just a customer of this collective. They wanted to get others opinion on there product from this site an another (see post below)

http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/c-...ed-177380.html

These are there photo's. Not sure why they pressed it. $40 a g instead of 20-30. I will try to get more photo's. They just started this so not sure what they are trying to do.

Kgbud1

Quote Originally Posted by thehodgod View Post
    Is it sold by effect (i.e. Indica effect and sativa effect) meaning that one plant would produce multiple types of hash?
    Yes thats what they are trying to do. They sent it out to be test at a lab.

Kgbud1

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    i think the comparrison to sams dry sift is dumb...considering sam's is dry sift, while this is water extraction...but other than that sounds pretty cool
    They pressed it for some reason. Not sure why.

Kgbud1
    Last edited by kgbud1; 01-02-2010 at 06:43 PM.

sounds interesting forsure id lve to test it
    A tree is a tree...