Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Kind of Hash Called Fruit

Looks neat; I'd for sure try it.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

I've been to this collective before. It's been close to a year though. Not professional whatsoever. I AM ABSOLuTELY SKEPTICAL. I highly doubt they would send anything to a lab. That was my personal experience, and I did only go once.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    I've been to this collective before. It's been close to a year though. Not professional whatsoever. I AM ABSOLuTELY SKEPTICAL. I highly doubt they would send anything to a lab. That was my personal experience, and I did only go once.
    Only thing I remember about this collective is that it is in literally ghetto ville little/little mexico.

may be a ghetto dispencary but look at that macro pretty hard to argue with the proof right there.
    A tree is a tree...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukket View Post
    may be a ghetto dispencary but look at that macro pretty hard to argue with the proof right there.
    Like yukon said tho why press it together then? I have a feeling that macro is from the supplier for the dispensary and is in no way actually that pressed hash right there, it makes no sense and even less sense for that hash to be that dark if the product is that pure.

the picture is what makes me most skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    I know for a fact that they do send out some of their meds for testing. I've seen some GC/MS tests on their $10 hashes and a friend of mine took two samples in (same genetics) one grown indoor one outdoor and they sent it to a lab for him to see which had a higher THC %. The indoor won.

I haven't been in to try the "Fruit" yet but I am curious to try it.

sounds interesting but i will say this that the marketing for this product of isolating the highs and lows is strange the macros to me look like my silver haze that goes for about 120-130 days (yes i know thats a long time for a silver haze but that was the mom i wanted to keep shes like a carpet of short trics) at 100 days shes as clear as the trics on that macro and has a super racey high but not long lasting and going thru the end of her life she has a fast paced disco feeling but with a tripnotic head that sits for a few hours contemplating quantum physics on a couch.. kinda like what they are trying to achieve with this fruit??? i'm guessing.. i'd love to see the machine that sifts thru trics without chemicals to find the different dominate compound at harvest time in your product..sounds interesting gotta love science.. until then i love my bags and the fruit it produces mmmmmmm..

Default Clarification

The one trichome pic came from Californiaherbalfarmers.com and I took it. I do not know what the other material is made from.

so whats the difference between this f.r.u.i.t and bubble hash?

there are currently 5 different trich sizes filters with bubble bags ...