Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Diary of a Hydro Raid

not familar with canada's laws..... around here we dont open the door or speak to police.... if they have a warrant... they can kick the door down... only way police or anybody is getting into my house.... suxs bro... sounded like a fine rig u had going. Be glad ur not in the US cause it would NOT have got down that easy.....

very sorry to hear this brother, best of luck to you and your dog
    A tree is a tree...

Thanks for all the kind words.

Day 10
    -canceled rent cheques
    -did laundry

Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Day 11-13
    nothing much to do till movers come. Spent last night in the house on the 13th. Had the Trailer Park Boys movie downloaded to watch but it didn't work. So cold that night I let the dog sleep on my bed. First time I ever saw her shiver. Covered us all up and it wasn't too bad. Peace GS
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 01-06-2010 at 02:48 AM.

Damn GS ... crazy to hear it all in your words man...

Really hope things look up.... hope you guys find a place soon ...

I lost my cell phone on blackcomb the other day.. so i will be out of touch for a bit... but will drop you a call w hen i get a new one..

peace
    Bubble man

Brr man, I hope you and doggie get some warm digs soon.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Warm vibes your direction GS..........

Mrs.G
    Community milk and cookie pusher. Got CANNAMILK!

gotta admit, this thread got me not working for a good 15 minutes...always admired your posts GS, good luck indeed...power through!

Got smokes?

Thanks folks .

Day 14
    -take dog to vet to have tooth removed
    movers come.
    -drying room stuff needs to be cleaned before it comes out so I ask the movers to do that room last
    -Move stuff from basement out to yard for movers. When I am one one of them pulls me aside. Says some of this stuff cannot be taken , I look and he just started in that room right away after I asked him to do it last. Turn out he had taken out a bag of fan leaves and packed it on the van. I told him he was supposed to do that room last and that bag was garbage and not supposed to go. Go get it back. Well it's buried now he says.Lame.
    -I tell them there is a freezer in the main part of the basement that needs to go too. Then I go down and close the doors to all the rooms. No need to have them snoopin' in there. Then I go do some small packing and the dude comes back , that's a huge freezer. So he was down there, then he says, so they let you keep your equipment huh. Facker went and snooped anyways. I looked at him, what's wrong with you man? Again he says huh and walk away to do something else.

-I realize I won't have enough cash to pay for move and call boss, he says, give he boys what you have and come down later and we will work things out. They finish and I send them on their way.
    -Couple hours later I show up at the storage and see the boss. He says, ogh the boys should be done maybe go see how they did. I go down to the basement and head for the loading docks, as I approach I can see the 3 movers on their knees. They have the bag of shake spread all over this long roll of paper and are picking out the small nugs. One notices me, ho ho customers here. I look at them, what the hells is wrong with you guys. I told you that's garbage. You better not be charging me for this time. No no charge. I say I toldya there's crap in there. One dude shows me 3 little nubs. The dude in charge looks at me and says you can't keep this here. I said I told that guy it wa garbage and you weren't supposed to take it anyways. He looks at the dude shaking his head. Well it can't stay here. I was like I am on foot . I'm not carrying that bag with me on foot.You guys took it when you weren`t supposed to. Put it back in the garbage bag and it into the alley. It will be gone in 20 minutes. Ok he says. Then I look in the back of the moving truck and my tool box was still on there. I was like what's up with that. Oh is that yours dude says? I was like is it yours? He says no then gives the others shit for forgetting it.
    -picked the dog from her surgery and spent the night at a friends.
    Peace GS