Thread: heady glass shops san diego ?

Default heady glass shops san diego ?

hey wats up FMB

im taking a trip down to san diego today and i was wondering if there are any heady glass shops where i can find some salt,ghost,toro,SG,Vorhees etc.
    if anyone knows of any i really appreciate it thanks again everyone at FMB

NYCtoker

Sorry bro glass is real sad in San diego. With all the up and coming dispensaries and support for legalization, youd think we would have come gnarly glass but sadly no. However if you are looking for some shops hit up Pacific Beach. On Garnett avenue they have ove 10 good shops as well as one super high end shop called DA GLASSWORKS and the got a couple nice shops down the road. But i repeat its impossible to find a Toro at a head Shop in Daygo. However at Glassworks you will find nice artist bowls, and occasionally some prodo Luke wilson percs. But yeah head shops in daygo are two and far between for the amount of support they have. hope i can help- James

Best shot at finding heady glass is at Glassworks as mentioned above. They've had toro and sovereignty there but it's rare.They have a nice heady section of bubs and drys right as you walk in the door. Be sure to talk these guys down on price as they always do drop a little bit if you haggle. There are a bunch of other head shops along the same street, garnett, as said above. My friends have recently said that they saw toro at one of these other stores but I can't say for sure. If you really want to buy glass like toro and SG I suggest you hit up dementia or wicked sands in LA. One other option would be to hit up Preston from stoneglassworks and get him to do something custom for you as he is right here in SD. Hope this helps. Lemme know if you have any other ?'s.

thanks guys for all your help as well as a D.P i went too today said the same thing as u two funny im gunna go tommarow and check out what they got thanks again fellahs stay lifted

peace and pot NYCtoker

Update!!!!! I just went to Funky Munky in Pb in San Diego and they had Toros. Apparently they aquired the liscense 3 weeks ago. in stock. Circ/ Circ designs, 7/13 as well as just the fixed 7. One bummer, outrageously over priced they wanted $950 for the 7/13 i was appalled. So yeah San diego is at least reppin toros now but still way cali priced.- James