Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive vibes, no hate

Default Positive vibes, no hate

Hey FMB, I'v been in a lot of threads recently where people are talking bad about other people, other peoples pieces, and just straight up hating on each other. When I first came to FMB it seemed to me like this problem did not exist as much as it does now.

So I have decided to make this thread where people can post whatever they like as long as it is POSITIVE. Also if you don't know where to post something I think it is okay to say you can post it in this thread.

So without waiting any longer let the positive vibes flow from within us into this thread and let us block out the hate.

Also I would like to apologize to anyone I might have offended in the past on this site.

Sorry Mods, I did not know where else to put this thread. If there is a problem do what you please.

Sincerely yours,
    BMN

This thread will be reborn when it is needed.
    Last edited by BigManNew; 01-06-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

I think you might have missed the message I was trying to get across to everyone. And I am not talking about other threads in this thread so please don't bring that up.

It seems to me that we say good things to others when something bad happens to them to show our sympathy. I think we should just fill this thread with POSITIVE post's (and if you don't know where to post something you can post it in here).

Is this too much to ask the community?

Thank you,
    BMN
    Last edited by BigManNew; 01-03-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Today I saw in urban dictionary a mention of Bubbleman. I think its really cool to be say that I have talked to him in chat and that I'm part of his website considering all that he really has done. Its really taking THC consumption to the next level. I have yet to experience the Full Melty Melt but one thanks to this website I"m sure one day I will be able to experience it. I at least have the knowledge on how to make it if I ever can.

Here is the link

Thanks BMan
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

i like this BigManNew guy!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by EEbrew View Post
    No one is going to be positive when someone runs off with your money and the people help running the site say, smoke more pot.

wow, right off the bat...first post? ye be warned, eebrew!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

I like the idea for the thread man everyone could use some good vibes. As for me I just bought a new car today so all the stress of car shopping is over. I'm burning the last of my Grand Daddy Purp out of my illadelph to celebrate. Also I picked up a half ounce of what my dealer said was sour deisel for 160 which is a good deal for my area and it definately smells like gasoline which leads me to believe it's legitimate. Hope everyone else had as good a weekend as I did. Positive vibes!

Thank you guys very much for keeping it positive, it has put a smile on my face.

Today I finished a table I had been working on for about 1-2 months and finished that last clear water proof coat I had to put on, I will take pictures of it right now and post it up.

The table has folding legs, and is 7 feet long by 3 feet wide. It is made out of African Mahogany. Also Me and some of my friends made some sick art on it.

I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry for crappy IPhone pictures and a lot of glare.
    Last edited by BigManNew; 01-31-2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: added Pictures
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Lovin this thread. haha yawbus I cant believe you actually found that reference to bubbleman in urbandictionary.... a lil positive vibin' if anyone wants ak dishes or w.e his website is gotkrunk.com
    Peace
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

EEbrew: Man you really are something else!

Big new man cool thread and that tabel is mad cool do i hear ping pong balls with cups full of beer.

Captin Kush im really sorry to hear that man my sympathy is with you and your family keep your head up brada. good vibes your way.

Hears a pic of my best friend cain. This dog brings a smile to my face everyday im going threw a real tough time right now with my health but he keeps me up and going without him id lay in bed all day and dwell on it which just makes it worst.

The day i got him had to fly to ATL but wanted to go threw a top breeder.

His first bday with me and my fam

and now
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Damn Cain is a sick dog, I love that breed. He looks like a very chill friend.

Capt. Kush, I am sorry to hear about your father. My pop died when I was 10 years old so I can level with you and I understand what you are saying.

Thank you Razz, and Yawbus that is awesome that you found that!

TheHodGod, 160 for a half O of Sour D, damn that is one hell of a deal!
    I wish we had prices like that where I live.

Hey ToRo Head, That table is actually going to serve as a stow away beer pong table and it will act as my kitchen table when I move into my new apartment in California.

I am really stoked, I am moving to Cali January 17th to take up a glass blowing apprenticeship and I am also trying to work out getting a lesson a week from Smiley.
    M.A.N. Glass Art