Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Positive vibes, no hate

is that a new bike or the same one you used to have? christ how much weed do i smoke that i cant remember that haha.

same bike mang, just put a different fairing kit on it, its white and red with the jordan jumpman logo all over it now instead of black and red

nice bike getglass, im selling all my glass to buy another bike, i recently sold me 06 gsxr1000 fully built to race on the quarter mile, that thing was scary fast i GPSed it at 198mph !!!! it had 186 hp to the rear wheel and 192 on racing fuel..if u have any videos of u riding or doing wheelies post them i would love to see what u got!!! be safe on that thing and enjoy it for as long as u have it

holy shit man thats insane!!! the 1000 is a beast and WAYYYY too much bike for my little ass haha (5'9 a buck 50 soaking wet) you have any pics?? it sounds like a reallllll nice ducati-killer, i have some pics crusin' but they are on two wheels not one no vids though ill get one up for you to check out at some point, ive only been riding street bikes for about a year now, i rode dirtbikes for years though, thats where i feel a little more comfortable doing nitro circus shit haha, good luck with the bike purchase hopefully i can help you with that peyote when i get back from vacation!! always good talking to a bike lover/rider, and you're absolutely right about being safe, keep your eyes open out there mang, there are too many crazy ass people on 4 wheels these days that dont care to see us!

Default Ktm

So here's one of my bikes; it is a KTM 200 EXC 2 stroke. I am currently trying to sell it as I need a bigger bike.

Kinda a bad angle but I'll put another up later.
    Last edited by BigManNew; 04-02-2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Wow I'm high...
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

that's badass! always loved the sound and smell of a nice two stroke haha

hey bigman, positive vibes all around a belated welcome to cali, I hope you are enjoying yourself here and doing well with your glass blowing venture, I too am into glassblowing, Ive started looking around for classes, most likely going to take some at revere in berkley, anyways just stopped in to say hello, take care
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Hey Kush, thanks for stopping in. I see you use to be in BC have you heard anything good about the college Capilano? I hear they have a pretty good glass blowing studio there. Depending on how much money you are willing to spend for lessons, I have a few people in the Santa Barbara/Ventura area who are really good. Just PM me and I'll give you the list of blowers that I know to help ya out.

~BMN
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

So recently after living in California for 3 years I have moved back to the great state of Colorado. I met quite a few glassblowers (and learned a lot [in glassblowing]) in Cali and now 2 of them want to come out and blow glass in Fort Collins with me and one is moving in.

Yay.

Also I got a Golden Retriever puppy a bit before I made the drive. He has been named Malachi Kaja. Malachi is such an awesome dog and only 17 weeks old. Pictures coming soon...

Found it.

P.S. I hope everyone is well. Hello again to the mods. /wave at Razz, GS, Bman and kush

Last edited by BigManNew; 05-23-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: forgot something important
    M.A.N. Glass Art