Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive vibes, no hate

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Holy SHIT is that dog fucking CUTE! Seriously. What kind of pup is it? haha
    Yorkshire terrier he weights only 2.5 lbs!
    Last edited by endoklino; 01-05-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thehodgod View Post
    I like the table BMN, its very trippy. I bet there are some good stories behind some of those drawings!

Thats an awesome dog ToRo Head, what breed is it? I have a German Shepard/Retreiver mix myself that I love to chill with after a good session. He's a good 105 lbs, but is the calmest, most gentle dog I have ever had.

Fullmeltbubble that is a song by String Cheese Incident, correct? Some positive lyrics indeed!
    Hey thanks man cain is a English Bull Terrier my fam and i r getting him a sister this spring or maybe breeding cain and getting one of his offspring got to make r minds up. you should post a pic of you dogg man?? cain is around 75 pounds hes very good an relaxed with my fam and friends but got to keep him on a short leach in public he is really protective of me when on walks,at the park and so fourth which sucks cause i would like for him to play with other dogs but hes to aggresive and hes a humper lol.

ALSO THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO POSTED ABOUT MY DOG. I REALLY APP. IT ALOT.

GREat looking pup endo get that pup to the park now gurls will b throwing themself at u after seeing tha tlil guy.
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 01-05-2010 at 01:44 AM.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Hey Flabarm you should post a pic of your Salt in the Salt appreciation thread.

I love seeing those slide up close!
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Default Shark in a Sea of Green

Hell yea! I'm happy, just figured out the glass blowing apprenticeship. Going to have class tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. Then the rest of the week I am going to be learning the skills of the trade!

^^^^^ Wish I was a shark in that sea lol
    Last edited by BigManNew; 01-05-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: mispelled sea
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

another thing that bring me joy is my car! man this is a great thread lots of coll pics and most important FINALLY A THREAD WERE THEIRS NO DICK MEASURING CONTEST

Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Hell yea! I'm happy, just figured out the glass blowing apprenticeship. Going to have class tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. Then the rest of the week I am going to be learning the skills of the trade!

^^^^^ Wish I was a shark in that see lol
    Where do you live? How did you go about setting that up?
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

I live in Colorado, but I am moving to California and the artists I will be learning from live in apple valley. Apple Valley is not a very long drive from where I am going to be living. I set it up by taking a few glass lesson over the last 2 years from these guys in Cali and I decided I want to have a career in glassblowing. So I decided to call and ask the guys who taught me if they new of anyone who I could do something like that with and they told me they would love to help out (more or less in those words). I guess you just have to know some people in the glass culture, and show your love for the craft.

P.S. I honestly can't think right now and I will add more tomorrow when I am not so tired. The almost everything I wrote, about how to get one is probably a little off lol
    M.A.N. Glass Art

A friend of mine from out of town sent me this link of one of his friends mix tapes. i thought some of you would like to hear it. i am not on here to spam a website and instructions but you can sign up on the site for free and download this guys mix to itunes or whatever program you mainly use to listen to music. I will post the Link Below.

http://soundcloud.com/jerosvibe/jeros-jungle-mix1

p.s. that is a nice car man. I think it is funny how it is parked on the grass instead of the driveway to the left. but i get it.

I really appreciate all the positive posts thus far. And that is a sweet car. I am more of a truck guy, and I will posts pics later today. Both Cain and the yorky look like very nice dogs. My dog Bear (Golden Retriever) died 2 years ago from a heart attack. He was the best dog I have ever had. I'm thinking about getting a Labrador when I move out to California.

So far 2010 looks like it is going to be a great year for me. I wish all of you the very best for 2010!
    M.A.N. Glass Art