Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive vibes, no hate

I just want to send positive vibes to EEbrew, mostly but also out to

bghjkl, ganjalicious, and kudos,

Also to all the other people, through this website and others, who by whatever course of actions and through no fault of their own have found themselves to be taken advantage of by people still welcome in the community.

I send good vibes to the people who are on the other side, and the admins and mods of this site(with great power comes great responsibility) and to wish that we all can remain humble and true to our roots.

To all have personal responsibility for out actions,

and not look down on others for lacking in experience when the willingness to learn,educate and grow, is present.

thanks lepstadder. i'm really needing some positive vibes. the situation we were all in just got a lot worse for me...
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Made the actual drill holes about 2 weeks ago. But today I had some free time and decided to whip out the magnify glass and burn in FMB and my user name. Here are the pics. Let me know what you guys think.

A little bit messy with the burn marks; it was harder than I thought lol.

P.S. Many positive waves going to Captain Kush, bghjkl, and Green Supreme.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Made the actual drill holes about 2 weeks ago. But today I had some free time and decided to whip out the magnify glass and burn in FMB and my user name. Here are the pics. Let me know what you guys think.

A little bit messy with the burn marks; it was harder than I thought lol.

P.S. Many positive waves going to Captain Kush, bghjkl, and Green Supreme.
    dope ass slide holder! is there a specific bit that makes the holes the right size, or did you have to make them a bit small and widen them out?
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

I used a 11/16 drill bit. I figured out what 14mm would be in inches and that is the size that fit the best out of the 2 proto pieces I made.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Just made this piece yesterday and got it out of the kiln today. It was my first time experimenting with frit. Let me know what you guys think.

Also this site says that I can only upload 8 more pictures. Does anyone know how to get more space on here? I see other users with what appears to be a lot more picture space than I have.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Thats a sick piece man, i really want to get into glassblowing sometime
    I be on yo head like my name's New Era

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Just made this piece yesterday and got it out of the kiln today. It was my first time experimenting with frit. Let me know what you guys think.

Also this site says that I can only upload 8 more pictures. Does anyone know how to get more space on here? I see other users with what appears to be a lot more picture space than I have.
    your on your way man keep up the hard work one day smiley will b takeing lessons from you
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Default =)

hahah, thank you very much ToRo Head =)
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Just talked to a good friend of mine in Cali yesterday. He is with Vorhees and another glass blower. He said he would talk to Nick and ask him about some lessons! I cant remember the other glass blowers name, but if I do I will edit this post.
    M.A.N. Glass Art