Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Positive vibes, no hate

Going to throw up some pics of some frit pieces I made this friday, finally got the push and pull technique down.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Hey FMB,
    anyone know a good doctor in Santa Barbara to get prescribed medicinal marijuana?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

look on weedtracker.com homie there are a bunch of ads, and if anything it's like 50-60 dollars to get one in sfv/la

Forget I wrote this
    Last edited by BigManNew; 03-25-2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: doesnt matter
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Anyone have any tips on how to safely get through Utah with my medical marijuana? I am already going to follow all the driving laws very strictly, but anything you all have to say would be quite helpful.

Thanks,
    BMN
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Anyone have any tips on how to safely get through Utah with my medical marijuana? I am already going to follow all the driving laws very strictly, but anything you all have to say would be quite helpful.

Thanks,
    BMN
    If you have access to a filesharing network, try searching for a dvd called "Never Get Busted!" by Barry Cooper. He tells you everything you need to know about driving with stash. Where to hide it, where not to hide it, what to do if a police car pulls you over, etc.

I'd like to recommend his DVD's to anyone who can get them. They are very informative.
    His other DVD is called "Never Get Raided!", VERY nice hints if you happen to have 'extra' weed lying around or if you grow your own.

Smile

well i dont know about anyone else but ive been cooped up in the snow and cold on the east coast for a couple months now and the weather is just starting to get beautiful...for anyone else in my situation, they know EXACTLY what this means, time to get on 2 wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my 2006 gsx-r600, this bike is extremely special to me, i feel like there aren't too many things that you can do that truly take your mind off of a shitty day or a bad experience, and being on the open road in rural areas on two wheels is absolutely one of those things, this thread is awesome and i felt good just reading it, good vibes guys keep it up

nice bike getglass. I love riding those things so damn fast. Definatley another kind of high. I can't get one though i'd kill myself on it. Im putting the winter beater away and gettin my mustang out soon though, i know the feeling. Ride safe.

thanks for the comment ripps, i couldnt agree more about the different kind of high its definitely an experience in itself being on one, its hard to not want to hit the throttle on it ill say that, but i enjoy living too much to be ripping down the highway at a buck 50 on one wheel, as lame is it may sound, going the speed limit in the sun on a nice day is enough thrill for me haha, enjoy that stang for spring and summer, throw up some pics if you got any!

Yeah, those things start to scare the absolute shit outta me at about 100. I got pics of the stang on my computer. I'll throw em up when I get the chance. (I'm on my iPhone)