A while ago a friend told me about this plant . He was getting extracts at a local head shop and told me about this mind blowing experience he had .
I figured , I loved LSD , local mushrooms , and any other way to alter my perspectives . So I looked into it , googled ,youtube ect... Youtube kind of freaked me out as quite a few had videoed their short Salvia trips and some looked really bizarre .
So being the guy I am I didn't want to fool with someone else's extracts . Answer ? Grow my own and go from there .
Still hadn't tried the stuff .
My plants arrived as it is legal in some states still . One plant died shortly after I got it as I was away on vacation and my wife has no idea how to grow a thing .
Told her not to throw it away though , because I wanted the leaves .
I want to start out slow and get a feel for what my experience is going to be so I crumbled up 2 of the smaller leaf .I load it into my inline and drew a good ol ripper . Hold for 10 sec or so (smoke is smooth) exhale and a nice visual of super balls bouncing everywhere . Cool I think to myself ...... Second hit to finish it off . More super balls.... but then I got the very strange feeling like my Mom was going to come home and catch me doing something wrong ?? I haven't had that feeling since I was 17 WTF ?? That was 4 weeks ago .
Yesterday I decide it is time to ramp up my experience .This time 4 leaves .
This time I sat on the couch and turned on the tunes . Whipped out my trusty inline , cleared my head and dove in .
First hit , more super balls . Second hit . Cleared the bowl , held it in and closed my eyes and laid back . All of a sudden (I love how that goes down) I start to feel like it is summer , I'm pouring sweat , and I truly feel like I am a ice cube and melting fast ! I think to myself , your just trippin it'll be over in a sec . Then I had the feeling again like I was going to get caught doing Salvia , this time by my friends wife ....WTF ! This stuff gives me some strange thoughts ! I then get up with my inline in hand and promptly drop my slide in the sink ! Crack ! Bummer .
Now I haven't had the whole mind bending hallucinogenic experience .... yet .
Kind of sacred of the whole OBE I have seen in others . I have had in the past OBE while in deep meditation . Though it has been a long long time .
My experiment goes on .... wish me luck .
Any advise to a old head in a new trip ?
Much love .